1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Terratec H5 will not scan

Dieses Thema im Forum "Terratec" wurde erstellt von oeske, 18. Februar 2010.

1. oeske

oeske Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Please answer in english or german if you can help me. For days I have tried to get in touch with Terratec Hot Line, but can not get through. I need somebody to help me.
    I have just installed a USB TV-tuner from Terratec. I want to scan freeview stations in Denmark. (DVB-T). The operating system of my PC is Windows 7 (64 bit). I have installed the newest SW from Terratec. I have problems with my H5:
    1. When I let the H5 scan, it only detects 5 stations out of the 8 freeview-stations. The 5 stations are the new stations added to the Danish TV-network in November 2009 when Denmark went digital. These stations use MPEG4 technology. The 3 missing stations use MPEG2 and MPEG4 technology and are the old stations from before we went digital. In other words. The H5 can only find the MPEG4-only stations, why is that?
    2. 3 of the 5 stations which I do recieve work fine. The other two show a flickering picture (like when you recieve live pictures on a bad internet line). Sometimes after several minutes the pictures are displayed normal. What is the problem?
    I hope there is somebody out there who can help me.

2. oeske

oeske Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Terratec H5 will not scan

The problem is solved!
    I have returned the Terratec H5 to my Internet store.
    I never succeded in getting through to Terratec Hotline. I called them 20 times over a period of 10 days. After 3 to 4 minutes waiting I was asked to call back later. I even sent them an e-mail. Really bad customer service!
    My next supplier of TV-tuner for PC will not be Terratec!

oeske