1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Swiss Football Streams needed - Please help

Dieses Thema im Forum "Special: Sport im TV - Sport Live-Talk" wurde erstellt von CHSuperLeague, 22. Februar 2011.

1. CHSuperLeague

CHSuperLeague Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hi everyone.

I am a huge football fan who is desperate to stay in touch with Swiss and German football (as I lived in Dortmund for 3 months). I have dual heritage of both English and Swiss roots. Although I have grown up most of my whole like in London (supporting Crystal Palace) I have spent many a holiday in Switzerland where I grew to love the football, and in particular FC Thun and BSC Young Boys Bern. I recently discovered Swiss links on another website but these seem to have gone quiet recently. I am desperate to stay in touch with Swiss football and was hoping a plea on here might lead me to someone who can point me in the right direction. I am happy to pay a small fee annually if this results in regular decent streams. Please bear in mind I am merely computer competent on a fairly medium low level and as such might need a bit of explanation for nifty little system suggestions etc.

So please help and let me know where I can find Swiss football online.

Finally, sometimes I am out when the games are being shown so I would love a software suggestion to record streams on to my PC. I tried the trial of FRAPS but it only seemed to record short spells.

Thanks so much.

Stefan

2. Dackel

Dackel Board Ikone

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Swiss Football Streams needed - Please help

Today SF2/SFINFO/TSR2/RSI LA 2 are broadcasting the EL-Matches Petersburg vs. Bern and Moskau vs. Basel. As far as I know in general they also show some Matches from the Swiss Cup. Streams for that TV Stations are available within Switzerland for free via Zattoo.com and Wilmaa.com.
    People outside from Switzerland have to use for example a proxy from Switzerland to watch Zattoo. You can follow this Instructions to watch Zattoo.
    The Streams from Wilmaa became public a few weeks ago. You can watch them by downloading this + installing the VLC Player
    There is no comfortable way to record those streams when you are not at home.
    But the simplest way is to buy a VPN Account from Switzerland here or here for example. With that you can easily use the original offer from zattoo and wilmaa which are offering both a recording service.
    Using a VPN you can also pay 5CHF for each game you want to watch offered by Swisscom TV air
    Maybe some ******* provider like bwin.com or bet365.com have Live-Videos from the Swiss League. But I don't now. You can also search for some games on myp2p.eu or atdhenet.tv