1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Software Mediaport für Mac's?

Dieses Thema im Forum "TechniSat" wurde erstellt von kabre, 20. Februar 2010.

1. ww927bin

ww927bin Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    AW: Software Mediaport für Mac's?

hi,jimmy

If you want to do format conversion between TiVo file and other video formats on your Mac directly, My way is to use P.avTube Video Converter for Mac to achieve my goal. Once you are sure you have the same requirement as I do, follow these steps to find the solution.

Requirement:
    - TiVo Media Access Key: it is a specific 10-digit number assigned to every TiVo account holder. If your TiVo source file are from your friends, then ask him/her for it.

Step 1: load TiVo files
    In the first attempt, a dialog window will pop up as below, just click "OK" button.After that, the following window will allow you to enter your Media Access Key, just insert it, and click "OK" button to confirm. What you should do next is clicking on "Add" button to load your TiVo files again. Or you can directly drag and drop the file into this program. Meanwhile, suppose you want to let it alone and do something else during the conversion, you can tick "Shut down the computer after conversion".

Step 2: Select output format
    Click on the drop-down list of "Format" to select output format. This utility supports a wide range of output format, including MOV, MPEG, AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, VOB, and customized formats for iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Apple TV, BlackBerry, etc.

Step 3: Do advanced settings
    Click on "Settings" button to adjust audio and video parameters like codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channels. If you are not good at this step, you can totally skip it. By the way, if you wanna combine multiple files to be as a single file, you can tick the checkbox "Merge into one file" in the main interface.

Step 4: Click "Convert" button to start conversion
    Once finished, you can get the output files via clicking on "Open" button with ease.

After converting,u can burn via NERO or some other dvd burners
    I hope it will be of great help for you:)
    Everything is ok!

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 12. März 2010