1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

sky Italia official subscription, payed monthly via ******-card?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Auslands-TV / Pay-TV International / Erotik" wurde erstellt von mallanikkelsen, 12. Mai 2007.

1. mallanikkelsen

mallanikkelsen Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hello everyone

For quite some time now, I've been looking into getting a sky italia subscription. I've been reading through this forum, and from what I understand, I'd iether have to choose one of the expencive webshops that supply the cards, or I could choose an ebay-shop.

Well, what I really would like to do, would be to find some shop which provide sky italia subs, payable monthly via ****** card, just like it's the case with sky UK.

Do any of you inhere know of such a shop?, or perhaps you might know someone who'd like to help out providing an italianishen address, fromwhich the sub can be activated?

If you think you'll be able to help out, please drop me a line, iether via e-mail or pm.

any help at all will be greatly apprishiated.

all the best from Allan
    Denmark