1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Setanta so gut wie tot

Dieses Thema im Forum "Sky UK" wurde erstellt von RealityCheck, 9. Juni 2009.

1. bambergforever

bambergforever Lexikon

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    AW: Setanta so gut wie tot

In Gedanken:
    --> http://img200.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=bi0110224033.jpg

2. astra21

astra21 Senior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

NOCH NICHT...................

[​IMG] Setanta Sports Ireland
    Important Customer Message

As has been widely reported in various media channels, Setanta Sports and investors are in the process of attempting to secure the future of the business.
    Contrary to several reports, we have not gone into administration.
    All of our channels are still broadcasting across all platforms and our subscribers can continue to enjoy our programming.
    However, in the current circumstances, we have decided to temporarily suspend the acceptance of new subscriptions.
    Our customer services operations are still open and available to handle customers queries, but there are a series of frequently-asked questions and answers to them available below.
    We thank you for your continued interest in Setanta Sports

I am a Setanta subscriber - what happens to my Setanta channels?
    Setanta Sports and all of its channels are still broadcasting and you can continue to enjoy them on the channel numbers you have been used to.
    How do I cancel my contract with Setanta?
    If you are concerned about your subscription or have any questions relating to your account, please contact customer services - GB customers on 08712 00 62 03, Northern Ireland customers on 08712 00 77 55, ROI questions on 0818 20 30 40
    What will happen to the other channels in the Setanta Sports pack - Setanta Ireland, Racing UK, ESPN America, Arsenal TV, LFC TV, Celtic TV and Rangers TV?
    Setanta Sports and all of its channels are still broadcasting and you can continue to enjoy them on the channel numbers you have been used to.
    I signed up to a 3 / 6 / 12 month contract with Setanta - what happens?
    Your contract with Setanta Sports is still in operation and will continue to be delivered to the terms of your agreement with us.
    I pay Setanta by Direct Debit / credit card standing order - should I cancel this?
    No - your contract with Setanta Sports is still in operation and will continue to be delivered to the terms of your agreement with us.
    What will happen to all of Setanta's sports rights for competitions such as the Barclays Premier League, SPL, FA Cup, etc?
    Setanta Sports and all of its channels are still broadcasting and we intend to continue bringing our subscribers the great sporting action that they are used to from Setanta.
    How do I contact someone at Setanta with any questions?
    If you are concerned about your subscription or have any questions relating to your account, please contact customer services - ROI customers on 0818 20 30 40, Northern Ireland customers on 08712 00 77 55, GB customers on 08712 00 62 03.
    Return to setanta.com

3. Wusel1982

Wusel1982 Guest

meines Wissens hat Setanta bis jetzt noch keine Insolvenz angemeldet

4. Tom123

Tom123 Lexikon

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    Sky Q (UK) incl Q mini + UHD, Apple TV 4K
    LG OLED 55C8

Richtig! Und mittlertweile werden auch wieder neue Abonnenten akzeptiert

5. bambergforever

bambergforever Lexikon

Punkte für Erfolge:

Bei dem Sender wird sogar noch an der Tafel die Taktik vom Trainer erklärt:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Spoonman

Spoonman Lexikon

Punkte für Erfolge:

Das hat wenigstens noch Informationswert - im Gegensatz zur Berichterstattung bei Premiere, wo man für teures Geld "Experten" einkauft, die dann nur hohle Phrasen absondern.

7. Wusel1982

Wusel1982 Guest

die Premier League verlangt bis Freitag Kohle, ansonsten wird der Vertrag mit Setanta aufgehoben.....

8. deepy

deepy Platin Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Bieter können dann bis Montag ihr Gebot abgeben - dann wird verkündet wer die Spiele zeigt (glaub 42 sinds?)

9. Spoonman

Spoonman Lexikon

Punkte für Erfolge:

Ich glaub, es sind 46. ;) Aber es soll ja schon einen rettenden Investor für Setanta geben.

10. RealityCheck

RealityCheck Foren-Gott

Punkte für Erfolge:

They think it's all over. And it is now.