1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Remote and Vista problem

Dieses Thema im Forum "Terratec" wurde erstellt von id39428, 30. August 2007.

1. id39428

id39428 Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    In Vista 64-bit and 32-bit (Business) remote control always stops responding after few minutes. In Windows XP there's no problem. I've tried all posible versions of Home Cinema (including new beta), also I have closed services in windows that could be problem(like superfetch, prefetch) but no result. I have read that I'm not the only one with this problem. I have Cinergy 1400 DVB-T.

P.S. I've tried remote from Cinegy HT (the usb version of remote) and with this remote everything works just fine. Unfortunately that remote was in my possesion for test purpose only .

2. nointerest

nointerest Senior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Remote and Vista problem

I cant offer you a solution to the problem itself - as I have Home Cinema - but do not use any remote at all. Therefore I have deactivated remote-control altogether.

But if it worked with the USB-version - maybe it would help to look out on ebay and such for that device? Maybe a defect Cinergy HT would do for you - as long as the remote is included and works. I recomend that because a defect card would be much more cheep *gg*. Or you can find an auction with the remote only.

Its not the best way of course - it would be great if Home Cinema could handle it itself. But well - the second best solution is better than non solution alltogether.

(Speaking of which... do you have a picture available for the usb-remote? I dont know what remote I have at all *gg*. I DO have one - but its tugged away and I have no clue how to discern it from others).