1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Relook 400S

Dieses Thema im Forum "Palcom / Panasonic / Radix / Relook / Smart" wurde erstellt von meergeist, 8. September 2005.

1. hilfeichbinblöd

hilfeichbinblöd Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    AW: Relook 400S

In F und NL scheint der 400S ja schon verkauft zu werden. Wenn ich DGS wäre, würde ich für D auch noch warten, damit ja kein Desaster wie das mit den Pixeln wieder entsteht - denn wie man auch hier oben sieht - scheinen wir etwas kritischer zu sein.
    Wird schon noch kommen... wenn ich auch meinen darf, und Alain darf doch auch mal meinen, ist ja nichts Schlimmes.

2. alain_sat

alain_sat Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

Thanks to al thos e who answered me in English. It's not so easy (empfach) for me to read German so that's the reason why I usually dont read or post (I even bought a German dictionary becaus you're the only one appart form us with relook users).
    From your explanation I must apologise, entschuldigen Sie mich, it's possible that this is the German mentality.

The 400s doesn't have the troubles of Artefacts, I think he doesn't have the same Asic.

My experience with the 300s after a while, is that I had more troubles with bad signal.
    Now I better calibrated my dish and it works rather fine. But to be honnest I still use the Dreambox in the living room.
    The relooks are used for testing and now it's mostly the 400.

3. worker

worker Senior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    [COLOR=#808080][COLOR=dimgray]● Kathrein 90cm ● Smart TQX LNB ● Kathrein EXR 508/T ● Relook 300S ● Samsung SV1604N ● CI nicht genutzt[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]● [B]DGS 2.3 & Neumo 051031[/B][/COLOR]

Bei den Holländern finden sich mindestens 4 Shops die den 400s anbieten...
    Wo bekommen die die Box her?
    Wer ist der Europäische Vertriebspartner von DGStation?

4. ngc1701

ngc1701 Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

@alain sat

Wir sind sogar ziemlich gutmütig gegenüber DGS gestimmt. Wenn man bedenkt, daß zum Beispiel Neumo in seiner Freizeit unglaublich viele sinnvolle Programmverbesserungen herbringt, professionelle DGS-Programmierer von 2.0 bis zur 3.0 eigentlich überhaupt nichts. Wenn man sieht, daß es nicht einmal möglich ist, in der normalen Kanalliste einen Kanal zu verschieben, sagt das alles über die Anwenderfreundlichkeit. Dann ist es wohl nicht zuviel verlangt, wenn schon keine Programmverbesserungen, doch die Fehlersuche mit den Pixeln stärker voranzutreiben. Der Eindruck dürfte wohl nicht falsch sein, daß DGS in dieser Hinsicht nicht sehr aktiv war. So gesehen sind wir alle eher DGS-Fans. (alain, sorry, my english you would not understand :D )

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 15. September 2005
  5. alain_sat

alain_sat Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

@ worker
    I think the German distributors dont want to sell them anymore.
    @ngc
    For the programmers be sure that Ronaldd and all the other dev on Dreambox never received any update from DMM (Germany).
    That's the reason why ity's so difficult to find people willing to do this on other machines.
    DGS has very much to learn from Europe and they now it, I think they do the best they can but you're right the Artefacts problem exists for months and it's only since a few days that they do klnow the porblem of the ASIC.
    On 400s they promissed to give better support.

6. ngc1701

ngc1701 Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

@alain sat
    thank you for your answer, the work from dgs are estimated from us. if they would have published their work to find the cause of the pixel-artefacts better, then the excitements about this would be much lower.

greetings to france

7. super-dau

super-dau Senior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Verfügbar: zB. hier(NL)
    449,00 euro

8. alain_sat

alain_sat Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

Artefacts seems to be a conjunction of different aspects.
    Lowcost LNB and hardisk that is not foorseen for Audio, Video.
    Despite the Dream, the Relook's allways record, so the hdd is allways spinning, therefore they need to be able to do that.
    You can find Seagate and Maxtor products that do that. Also a heating of the LNB could cause a drifting (not sure).
    Vertical polarity is more difficult than horizontal because of the higher voltage.

9. systemlord

systemlord Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

@alain_sat
    pixel:
    a) you mean the 300s? or also 400s?
    b) my experience (older lnb 0.7db, multirelais-switch, pc-hdd samsung with 7200,wavefrontier):
    lenght of the line 2 meters from multiswitch to receiver: often and many pixel
    length of the line 10-15 meters from switch to pvr: rare or almost no pixel.

10. alain_sat

alain_sat Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hi,

my answer was related on the Artefact problem that ngc related on the 300s.
    On my 300s I never found the answer but as I stated before I think it happens less whit a very good signal.
    I know most of German people think the opposite.
    These are hints.