1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Probleme with a Comag FTA 2CI(upgrade via satellite)

Dieses Thema im Forum "andere Receiver" wurde erstellt von xtremely, 20. Juli 2004.

1. xtremely

xtremely Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hi,
    I have upgraded my receiver via satellite and follow the directions.
    After upgraded the receiver it's written to turn off the power and after to turn on!
    I have done it but after turn on the receiver I have nothing on my screen(he don't want to turn on anymore,the screen stay black!)
    If someone can help me to reset or repear the receiver I will very happy:winken:

thank you
    bye

2. dcwild

dcwild Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Probleme with a Comag FTA 2CI(upgrade via satellite)

The same thing happend to me yesterday . Were you able to solve the problem? please let me know if you did.

Cheers Dominik

3. Holzmichel

Holzmichel Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Probleme with a Comag FTA 2CI(upgrade via satellite)

Hi xtremely,
    You lost the main-software of your SAT-Reciver
    (deleting the old working software and installing a not working new software)
    I had the same problem and i got a way fix it:
    Move to COMAG-Homepage (www.comag-ag.de) and download the file: "fta_2ci.rar".
    Extract this file
    You get some directories and files
    Open directorie "ODSedit" and textfile odsedit.....doc
    Follow these Introductions and you get a new main-software for your SAT-Reciver
    For connecting PC and SAT-Reciver you need a 9pin seriel-Cable (1:1, not crossed wires!)
    I hope you get the same success as me
    Good luck