1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Premiere subscription outside germanny - can anyone help out?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Sky - Technik/Allgemein" wurde erstellt von mallanikkelsen, 6. August 2006.

1. mallanikkelsen

mallanikkelsen Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hello everyone in this forum
    I do not hope you mind that I'm writing in english.

I live in Denmark and I've always enjoyed watching german tv. There for I'd very much like to take out a subscription to the german tv-provider, Premiere.
    However, as I am not living in Germanny, I cant subscribe directly to the services myself. the only opotunity I have is to find someone who is german bassed,
    and who would like to administer the subscription on my behalf using a german address.

Unfortunatlly though, I do not have any rellatives or friends in germanny who can help me out here, and that is why I am writing in this forum.

Would anyone inhere like to help out aranging a premiere subscription? Of course I'll be prepared to pay the full cost for the subscription myself, so
    you will not have to pay any money for this yourself.

Please do let me know if you could be intrested in helping out! Iether drop me an e-mail, or a pm, and we can talk things through.

I really do hope to hear from someone!

Kind regards from allan
    Denmark