1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Nokia d-box mediavision ? cable

Dieses Thema im Forum "d-box 1 und d-box 2" wurde erstellt von mnadeem, 28. Juni 2005.

1. mnadeem

mnadeem Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    AW: Nokia d-box mediavision ? cable

Is it that hard to understand the following sentence:
    >> Despriptions of writing on pay-tv smartcards (original or emu-cards) are generally not allowed at this board. <<
    A gold card is a emu-card and with a card-writer and programs like multiprogxxl you could do more than just write pins to the card. Thought explaining how to use those programs or to write on emu-card is not allowed at this forum - even if you swear that you only want to write a pin. It is possible, but talking about such cards, proggers and programs it not allowed here (see forum-rules -> "und Zubehör").
    hi sorry if you understand me wrongly ,, so if i use BDM-interface TransBDM Demo . will it have conection with receiver , with out unlocking code key 0000 .
    or have you this diccreib card called "Funktionskarte" becouse dvb had no interface with pc , it must be open in dvb first what i have understand ,,

2. Thrakhath

Thrakhath Wasserfall

Punkte für Erfolge:

With a BDM-interface you can read/write with TranxBDM Demo to the flash-memory regardless of the installed software. That is because you don't communicate with the installed software oder bootloader as through the serial connection. Instead you communicate "directly" (more or less) with the CPU.

I don't have a Funktionskarte because I have a normale Premiere abonnement card. But for the BDM-interface method you don't need a card at all. And with DVB2000 you don't need a card further.

So one way is:
    Open the dbox (hardware)
    Unplug the internal dbox modem
    Connect described onboard pin-array for BDM with PC parallel port via BDM-interface
    Connect the Jumper 6 of the dbox
    Install bootloader B2.00UNS and DVB2000 with TranxBDM
    Disconnect Jumper 6
    Unplug BDM-interface
    Plug in internal dbox modem
    Close the dbox
    That's it
    It is also described in the help function of TranxBDM or at the link in my last post

3. mnadeem

mnadeem Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

hi i do not understand what is wrong . the d-box have no contect with pc .. ...
    Null Modem Cable
    A Null modem Cable consisted of a cable with two D-sub female connectors.
    The cable is intended to be connected between the PC’s serial port ( 9 or 25 pin ) and the RS232 port ( 9 pin ) of the MediaMaster.
    This kind of cables are available at PC retailers.
    The cable shall be configured in following way:

MediaMaster PC PC
    9 pin 9 pin 25 pin
    pin 3 <------> pin 2 pin 3
    pin 2 <------> pin 3 pin 2
    pin 7 <------> pin 8 pin 5
    pin 8 <------> pin 7 pin 4
    pin 6 <------> pin 4 pin 20
    pin 4 <------> pin 6 pin 6+8
    pin 5 <------> pin 5 pin 7
    :confused:

4. Thrakhath

Thrakhath Wasserfall

Punkte für Erfolge:

Are you using a registered Version of Transbox ?
    You cannot connect with any other Program.

5. mnadeem

mnadeem Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

hi yes my freinds has a registered Version of Transbox.. but win95 and he is using on my pc with winxp2:eek:

i think with out this pin code 0000 for d-box to enter no one can update .. with rs232 cable , have found no such topic that some one say that he has update the nokia d-box with transbox ,, every one telling about this ´BDM :eek:

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 14. Juli 2005
  6. mnadeem

mnadeem Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

hi and second it say in 10 second we have to plug core into socket ,, but the receiver take too much time to go on ,, i have also try with version Serial Download for nokia same problem , it will not have any conection with pc . is there any trick for that , i hope not ,, :D

7. mnadeem

mnadeem Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hi
    Dir so , the d-box have no conection what ever i do . i have tryed with other pc also , and alos with other system , but no luck ,, i think it should be alowed in d-box menu to oprate with rs232 in it ,, what you say .
    http://world.altavista.com/tr
    Hallo
    Dir so, der D-box kasten hat kein conection, was überhaupt ich. ich habe tryed mit anderem PC auch und alos mit anderem System, aber kein Glück, denke ich, daß es sein sollte alowed im D-box kasten Menü zum oprate mit rs232 in ihm, was Sie sagen:D

8. mnadeem

mnadeem Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

hi dirs
    i have found a way to open or other way to say go imn menu with code 0000 in to receivers but ,, first the screen is not comim´ng full ,then it tryes to find or looking programs .. find nothing , could it be that the tuner is dead ,, also having no conection with com rs232 ,, try every things ,, software version is 1.2t , then i have try with original card from cabel net works ,, screen is normal also i can go in instalation ,, but the problem remain same ,, no programms .
    the tuner modle no is DF1CS1223 NOKIA . also it is very hot . some body say that normaly there is a transistors dead ,, where is that i will try to replace ,, please do reply :love:

9. mnadeem

mnadeem Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

hi dirs is there no answer :eek:

10. mnadeem

mnadeem Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

hi
    can any one tell me where to find c8000 or c9000 card namely 3.83 amd 4.84 ASC ,, and what:confused: are thay diffrence from gold or fun cards :eek: