1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Nokia 9450S

Dieses Thema im Forum "Force / Homecast / Hyundai / Galaxis / Micronik" wurde erstellt von Per -Ove, 22. Februar 2004.

1. Per -Ove

Per -Ove Neuling

Please excuse me for writing in English but my German is old and rusty. It is good enough to read responses in German so don’t worry about the language.

I have bought a Nokia 9450S and have a question related to two features. Some of the displays show BER and AGC but there are no explanations of the expected readings in the manual. The BER bar is almost all red for weak and strong channels and the AGC seems to be sort of 80 % red all the time. What should I expect to see? I am specifically interested in picking up BBC on ASTRA 2D and trying to get antenna lined up and don’t get much useful information from these displays. (I can get BBC in the afternoon but it dies of at about 17:30 GMT)

Diese Seite empfehlen