1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

looking for a new receiver for my international subscriptions, can anyone give some g

Dieses Thema im Forum "Auslands-TV / Pay-TV International / Erotik" wurde erstellt von mallanikkelsen, 31. Mai 2008.

1. mallanikkelsen

mallanikkelsen Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hello everyone

Since my old receiver has just died, I am thinking of buying a nnew one in order to continue to receive my international subscriptions.

I was wondering if any of you might be able to reccomend some good brands?

My requirements are as follows:

hd/pvr capable
    3 ci-slots or more. planned use for the following subs:
    premiere/orf subscription, canalsat, and hopefully in the very near future iether digital+ from spain or canaal digital from holland.

I've previously owned a topfield receiver, a receiver for which i was very happy. I've had a look at some other topfield models, however none of them seems to have more than 2 ci-slots.

I am looking forward to be hearing from you.

All the best from allan

2. charlier

charlier Gold Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: looking for a new receiver for my international subscriptions, can anyone give so

Hi Allan,

sorry to hear that you Topfield died.

Well, the Dreambox 8000 will have 4 CI slots but it is not yet available. It should come out within 3 months. It is a HD receiver with PVR function.

Otherwise, I don't see any receiver with more than 2 CI.

Enjoy your Premiere still!

All the best,

Philippe

3. johannes9999

johannes9999 Lexikon

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: looking for a new receiver for my international subscriptions, can anyone give so

the great ipbox have 2 ci slots and 2 cardreaders. i use it for sky uk, sky italy, premiere abo at time

it is cheaper tahn dream8000 will be.

4. mallanikkelsen

mallanikkelsen Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Thanks so much to both of you for your replys.

Well, from what you've written philippe, it sounds like as if the dreambox would be my first choice. a shame though that it will not be availible until three months or so!

does anyone know if this receiver can be pre-ordered from some place all reddy?
    Oh, and the other receiver that was mentioned, I've never herd of this, is there a link around somewhare with prices and specs? I just want to compare the two, even though I think that the dreambox would be my choice.

All the best from Allan

5. charlier

charlier Gold Member

Punkte für Erfolge: