1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

HD freeview TV on the PC ( DVB T2 ) UK

Dieses Thema im Forum "Digital TV über die Hausantenne (DVB-T/DVB-T2)" wurde erstellt von sungirl, 24. August 2012.

1. sungirl

sungirl Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    I already have two freeview TV or (DVB T1) PCI cards in my PC but they don’t support freeview HD in the UK, Oh! no, we need DVB T2 cards that support mpeg4 for that.

After hunting around on the web and doing a bit of research I discovered that there aren’t many serious options available on the market for the desktop PC, we seem to be limited to two card manufactures.
    TBS6280 dvb-t2 dual tuner
    Black Gold BGT3620

Both of these cards get good customer reviews, have options of single or dual for watching one channel and recording another at the same time and most importantly they both work in Windows Media Center.

2. Robert Schlabbach

Robert Schlabbach Talk-König

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: HD freeview TV on the PC ( DVB T2 ) UK

Both of these cards have the same problem: They're based on original Philips/NXP designs (SAA7231 and SAA7160), which have been sold off to Trident Microsystems, which went bankrupt, the designs being sold off to Sigma Designs, which show no sign of these two particular chips on their website with the designs they have taken over:

http://www.sigmadesigns.com/solutions_subcat.php?id=46

So these card designs may be at a "dead end" with the main chips used on them no longer available. As a result, supply and support may be rather short-lived.

3. Discone

Discone Institution

Punkte für Erfolge: