1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

digital+ subscripton, can anyone hep out?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Auslands-TV / Pay-TV International / Erotik" wurde erstellt von mallanikkelsen, 19. August 2007.

1. mallanikkelsen

mallanikkelsen Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hello everyone

I am looking for a way to subscribe to the programme offerings from the spanish provider digital+. unfortunatlly though, I do not have any friends or relatives in spain who can set up a subscription on my behalf, and as I live in denmark, I cannot subscribe directly to digital+ either.

Therefore I am writing in this forum, in the hope to get in contact with someone who can point me in the right direction so I can get an official sub. I am well aware of the few webshops that supplys the spanish subs, however they are way to expensive for me.

So If anyone inhere do know of a cheaper way to get a sub, could you then please get in contact with me?

Any help will be greatly apprishiated!

All the best from Allan

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 19. August 2007
  2. Zodac

Zodac Foren-Gott

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: digital+ subscripton, can anyone hep out?

Why are you posting in a German Forum for a spanish Pay-TV subscription?

You should go to a spanish Forum - there the chances are much higher, that you find somebody whou could provide you with a sub. Here, in Germany, we can't get D+ either.

Greets
    Zodac

3. mallanikkelsen

mallanikkelsen Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hi zodac

I am posting here as I was hoping that some of you might had been able to get a digital+ sub from somewhare, and perhaps could share your experiences. I've tryed posing in a few spanish forums, but unfortunatlly people do not seem very keen t help out.
    perhaps someone could reccomend great forums whare I could try posting?

all the best from Allan

4. Zodac

Zodac Foren-Gott

Punkte für Erfolge:

Sorry ... can't help you with that.
    Digital+ is very hard to get outside Spain.

Greets
    Zodac