1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Depeche Mode Fans

Dieses Thema im Forum "Small Talk" wurde erstellt von electrohunter, 4. Juni 2006.

1. Berliner

Berliner Lexikon

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    AW: Depeche Mode Fans

Na dann leg ich noch einen nach: :D

[​IMG]

DEPECHE MODE
    Touring The Angel: Live in Milan
    Double DVD & CD Set Released September 25th

"The most popular electronic band the world has ever known" - Q
    "One of the greatest British pop groups of all time" - Sunday Telegraph

Depeche Mode's 'Touring The Angel' was one of the most successful, highly grossing and critically acclaimed tours of the last year. Hailed as the greatest live performances of their career, it can be re-lived from September 25th when it's released as a special edition 3-disc set, featuring the full-length live show and a host of exclusive extras on two DVDs and a live audio CD.

Directed by Blue Leach, who has previously worked with R.E.M, it was recorded at Milan's Fila Forum on February 18th and 19th 2006 and sees the band at their live best with a pulsing sound, electric stage presence and ecstatic audience.

"Touring the Angel was probably the most enjoyable, rewarding live show we've ever done", says Dave Gahan. "The new material was just waiting to be played live. It took on a life of its own. With the energy of the crowds, it just came to life"

"It had been four years since the last tour, so we were ready to take the album on the road" adds Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher. "For us, everything came together - it was one of our definitive live moments, especially as we got to perform older, equally special tracks."

The first DVD features over 20 stunning live songs, including the recent hit singles 'Precious', 'A Pain That I'm Used To', 'Suffer Well' and 'John The Revelator' plus the definitive 'Just Can't Get Enough', 'I Feel You', 'Enjoy The Silence' and many more.

DVD2 features a range of exclusive extras, including: two bonus live songs - 1986's smash-hit 'A Question of Lust' and 'Playing The Angel's 'Damaged People' - plus a 20-minute documentary featuring Anton Corbijn, who directed the video for 'Suffer Well' and created the tour's six stage screens, which also appear here.

"We worked with Anton Corbijn on the stage designs, which gave a continuity from the videos" adds Dave Gahan. "It was definitely felt like one of our strongest tours - both musically and visually"

Additionally, the DVD boasts the official tour announcement from Germany, summer 2005, and the previously unreleased 'Playing The Angel' electronic press kit. Meanwhile, the audio CD features over thirty minutes of stunning live tracks from the concert.

The European leg of the world tour followed 24 American dates and featured four UK shows - including two at London's Wembley Arena. It sold-out 69 arena dates throughout 30 countries, with 800,000 tickets sold in Europe alone, and was their first since 2001's 'Exciter', where they played to nearly two million people. In total, Depeche Mode played to 2.5 million people across 31 countries this year.

International sales of 'Playing The Angel' have surpassed two million, seeing them reach Number 1 in eighteen countries, plus Top Ten in the UK, US and Canada. The album has been certified multiple platinum and gold in 20 countries.

Depeche Mode are: Dave Gahan, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher and Martin Gore.

THE DVD TRACKLISTING IS:
    A Pain That I'm Used To
    John The Revelator
    A Question of Time
    Policy of Truth
    Precious
    Walking In My Shoes
    Suffer Well
    Macro
    Home
    I Want It All
    The Sinner In Me
    I Feel You
    Behind The Wheel
    World In My Eyes
    Personal Jesus
    Enjoy The Silence
    Shake The Disease
    Just Can't Get Enough
    Everything Counts
    Never Let Me Down Again
    Goodnight Lovers
    PLUS
    A Question of Lust
    Damaged People

THE AUDIO TRACKLISTING IS:
    A Pain That I'm Used To
    John The Revelator
    Precious
    Suffer Well
    Macro
    I Want It All
    The Sinner In Me
    Damaged People

2. yves78

yves78 Guest

Hast ne PN.

3. Mazurek96

Mazurek96 Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    Toshiba LCD-TV, Sky HD-Festplattenreceiver

O2 verlost 1x100 Karten für das längst ausverkaufte Konzert am 9.1.2010 in Berlin. Die 100 Karten gehen an den "Captain", der es schafft, online die mitgliederstärkste "Crew" zu vereinen. Im Depeche-Mode-Forum "Exciter" hat man unter dem Namen "Universe of DM" eine Crew zusammengetrommelt, die derzeit auf Platz 2 liegt. Platz 1 ist ein Haufen, der offenbar gar nicht aus Fans besteht, sondern aus Leuten, die das um des Gewinnens willen machen (oder weil es halt umsonst und so "cool" ist).

Vielleicht habt Ihr ja Lust, die Crew mit den wahren Fans auf Platz 1 zu hieven, indem Ihr der Crew beitretet. Außerdem springt so dann ja auch vielleicht eine der Karten für Euch heraus.

Hier der Thread im Depeche Mode-Forum:

O2 verlost 1x 100 Karten für Berlin am 09.01.2009 - Exciter

Hier die Crew:

http://www.o2crew.de/servlet/segmen...s/2802/Die_Crews_-_Artikel.html?crewid=966870

4. arte-neu

arte-neu Talk-König

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hier in diesem Forum gibt es immer mehr Werbung.
    Banner, kleine grüne doppelt unterstrichene Wörter oder nette Empfehlungen anderer User.

Und da stört sich so macher über Privat-TV. :winken:

5. Mazurek96

Mazurek96 Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:

Wenn Du das als Werbung siehst..... aber danke für den Kommentar, der uns alle sehr weitergebracht hat.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 14. Dezember 2009
  6. Berliner

Berliner Lexikon

Punkte für Erfolge:

Nö, das wird die altbekannte Wiederverkäufer-Mafia vorwiegend bestehend aus Arbeitsfaulen sein, die die Karten nach Gewinn flugs bei Ebay mit 300% Aufschlag reinstellt und sich so ihr Schmarotzerleben finanziert.

7. michel67

michel67 Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

Bin jetzt zwar nicht so der Depeche Mode Fan , aber ein paar von euch dürfte es bestimmt interessieren:
    https://www.o2crew.de/servlet/segment/o2-crew/Versteigerung gewinnen
    Da kann man wenn man die größte Gruppe erstellt bis zu 100 Tickets für seine Gruppenmitglieder gewinnen.
    Durch diese O2-Aktion war ich bei den letzten EMAs in Berlin und es war echt einmalig geil

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 25. Januar 2010
  8. Mazurek96

Mazurek96 Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:

Hallo Michel, guck mal etwas weiter oben, Posting Nr. 53.

9. Berliner

Berliner Lexikon

Punkte für Erfolge:

Gestern das Kinderkrebshilfe Benefizkonzert in der Royal Albert Hall mit Special Guest bei "Somebody" am Piano...wer erkennt ihn? :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ansonsten geile Setlist, Liveherenow hat mitgeschnitten

- In Chains
    - Wrong
    - Hole To Feed
    - Walking In My Shoes
    - It´s No Good
    - A Question Of Time
    - Precious