1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Box für Internet-Videos

Dieses Thema im Forum "Streaming: Apple TV+, Pluto TV, Zattoo und weitere" wurde erstellt von canadian, 29. Oktober 2008.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. Arkadia 2008

Arkadia 2008 Talk-König

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    AW: Box für Internet-Videos

Grafikkarte mit dem TV verbinden, besonders komfortabel über Funk. Oder wenn man ein TV mit VGA Eingang hat, einfach das Notebook anschließen.

2. canadian

canadian Gold Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Schonmal Danke für eure Tipps. :)
    Wenn dennoch (irgendwann) eine solche von mir beschriebene Möglichkeit gibt, bin ich jederzeit für eine Antwort dankbar.

3. Arkadia 2008

Arkadia 2008 Talk-König

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 31. Oktober 2008
  4. torpedo

torpedo Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hi guys, I can't write on German (and English is not my first language) but I hope you will understand me.

You need a Maxdome box (Thompson 1101P), you can get one on eBay for 20-40 Euro.
    Then you need to install SOT (Streaming-On-TV) client on IPTV box. (freeware)
    VLC player on your PC. (freeware)
    URLsnooper on your PC (freeware)

I don't know how CBS works, but I will give you example on CNBC.
    CNBC stream works only on IE (Firefox, Opera or Chrome are not supported) and you are not suppose to watch it on TV.
    That is pay TV and to watch it, I have to log myself in, on Flash application in IE, with user name and password.
    Normally, you can watch that stream in that flash application or enlarge it on your PC display and that's all what you can do with it.

These are the steps to watch it on TV (I have to admit that quality is not so great, but it is better to watch it on TV than on PC):

0. start your PC, start your IPTV box
    1. Start URLsnooper (sniffs multimedia URLs)
    2. Start CNBC with IE (login to service)
    3. on URLsnooper (shows me mms:// address of the video stream) with right mouse click, there is option play this string in external player

4. when player (VLC) starts to play the stream, close IE (you don't need it any more)

Under MS Windows, default player for mms: streams is (of course) Windows Media Player.
    That setting should be changed (in windows registry) and default player should be VLC (Video Lan Client).
    VLC has integrated streaming server so you can re-stream internet videos in your local network

5. your VLC player has started to play CNBC stream, now you have to click on Ctrl+W (wizard) and click on 'stream to network' button (there are few steps more, but you will see that when you try it)

SOT client on your IPTV box allows you to access and play files from your PC (divx, mp3, jpg) as well as to play video and audio streams. You also will be able to access your IPTV box with FTP software from your PC. There are 2 or 3 USB ports so you can attach keyboard and/or mouse and/or external USB Hard drive or USB stick. There is also wireless adapter (but that is another story).
    1101P is box with celeron CPU (I think) and Windows CE.
    To create a playlist, use WinAmp, find a radio station on internet and save it as play list - a template that you will edit.
    Open that file, replace IP address of the radio station from the internet with the IP address of your local PC and port number (i.e. 192.178.1.102:8080). Upload that file on IPTV box.

6. On IPTV box start the playlist (with CNBC) which in effect starts showing your IPTV stream from your PC (that implies that there is a menu so you can select something: network, internet radio, USB)

OK, I know this is not so simple, there is a lot of configurations stuff that you need to do, but if you need additional infos, just ask me (Google is your friend too).

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.