1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

About MediaMex and A/V synchronization

Dieses Thema im Forum "andere Receiver" wurde erstellt von arturo83, 12. Mai 2007.

1. arturo83

arturo83 Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hello everybody, this is my first post!
    I'm a NOKIA fan and, although it's a bit old... I bought a NOKIA MM 9902 (for few euros)! It's still a nice receiver...
    I read something about MediaMex and I wanted to test it.
    It's a very nice program and we all have to thank Coyote for developing it.
    I also tested it, by linking the MediaMaster's disk through USB, and it still work perfectly!
    So I'm thinking about a little modification to add an USB output to the 9902...
    I'm also using a 2.5" hard disk to reduce heat, noise, and power consumption, and it's working great!
    But in my opinion, MediaMex has got a main problem: the A/V synchronization...
    What do you think about extracting the full TransportStream (.TS) from the 9902 and then demultiplex it by using ProjectX (or similar programs) to preserve the A/V synchronization?
    Could it be possible?
    Thanks in advance,

Arturo

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 12. Mai 2007
  2. arturo83

arturo83 Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: About MediaMex and A/V synchronization

Now I know that it's not possible to extract any Transport Streams from the 9902s' Disk, because the receiver doesn't save it...

I took a look at the .hex image of the Disk I've dumped by using MediaMex, and I found:

ES Video Header: 0x00 0x00 0x01 0xB3
    PES Audio header: 0x00 0x00 0x01 (0xC0 - 0xDF) - usually 0xC0

but I couldn't find the PES Video Header: 0x00 0x00 0x01 (0xE0 - 0xEF)
    So I really can't understand how the 9902 synchronizes the PES Audio with the ES Video, when it plays the recordings...
    in fact the PTS informations are only stored in the PES header...

If I could have a copy of the source code of the AD3.1 or AD4.0, I could learn more about the way the 9902s uses to keep in sync the streams...

I only have got the binary file of the firmware.
    Could anyone, who knows the Assembly Langauge Sintax, help me in trying to understand how the MPEG player inside the 9902s' firmware synchronizes the A/V streams?