1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Terratec Home Cinema crashes with MPC .mkv

Dieses Thema im Forum "Terratec" wurde erstellt von aydin1954, 17. März 2010.

1. aydin1954

aydin1954 Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    I just bought a Terratec Cinergy C PCI HD and I installed the latest version of Terratec Home Cinema (6.12)

All works well and I love it EXCEPT if I play a matroska (.mkv) file using Media Player Classic Home Cinema (1.3.1249.0) while the Terratec software is running.

Then Terratec Home Cinema does all kinds of bad things. It freezes, crashes, etc... and most of the time the only recovery is to shot it down with task manager and restart it.

This does not happen if I play an .avi file with the same player.

Also does not happen if I play the same matroska file with VLC player.

MPC uses CoreAVC (2.0) with Haali Media Splitter and the AC3 filter.

I know is not the AC3 filter as I did play an .avi file that uses it and all is well.

So it is some incompatibility with CoreAVC.

It is quite annoying to have to turn off the Terratec softare to watch a matroska file etc...

So if anybody has a suggestion to circumvent this problem... thanks.