1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Terratec H5 freezing after few seconds

Dieses Thema im Forum "Terratec" wurde erstellt von Bwaze, 19. Juni 2010.

1. Bwaze

Bwaze Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Greetings. Sorry for writing in English, my German is quite bad.

I have huge problems with Terratec H5 tuner and Terratec Home Cinema.

When I start the application, it usually doesn't show picture, just black screen. If I disconnect and reconnect USB tuner and restart THC, then I get the picture. But it usually stops after a few seconds, if it's on a DVB-C digital channel picture freezes, and if it's on an analog channel it just shows static:

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

THC responds very sluggishly after that, and if I change the channel it shows it, but it fails after a couple of seconds. If I try several times and reconnect the USB tuner, then it becomes stable, and I can watch TV. But this can take half an hour, or more!

Trace. log suggests that there's a conflict on USB:
    11:48:40.191 166388K( +132) F90-DC8: ERR CGraphBase::SetState(State_Running) - FAILED
    11:48:40.191 F90-DC8: ERR SUPPORT: Maybe there are other devices connected to the USB (e.g. a mouse)
    11:48:40.192 F90-DC8: ERR ... Retry with all other than the TV device disconnected

I have Logitech S510 wireless desktop (wireless mouse and keyboard) I also have Wacom amboo graphic tablet, and monitor Dell 2407WFP-HC has built in card reader and USB hub. I have tried deinstalling Logitech software, using another mouse and keyboard (standard, wired), changing graphic card and changing drivers, and many other things.

I have Windows 7 64bit, i7, 6GB RAM, Asus P6T motherboard, nVidia GTX470. I have tried older drivers for Terratec H5 and newest ones (TerraTec_H5_Drv_5.09.1202.00), I also tried several versions of Terratec HomeCinema, now I use latest beta (TerraTec_Home_Cinema_6.15.11). I also have latest nVidia and motherboard drivers.

Last part of Trace.log, each channel starts OK but then freezes within couple of seconds:

I would really appreciate any help. Maybe I have made mistake by not returning the tuner after buying it, but now I'm stuck with it and I can't get it to work. It is really frustrating, since after many tries it works OK, even after I stop the THC and restart it, only if I restart my computer all the problems are back.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 19. Juni 2010