1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Technisat non HD digicorder K2(KX2) PVR failed hard drive

Dieses Thema im Forum "TechniSat" wurde erstellt von webbyq, 9. Juni 2010.

1. webbyq

webbyq Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Mein Technisat nicht def hallo DigiCorder K2 (KX2) PVR's Samsung SP1654N 160gig Festplatte ist ausgefallen Verweigerung des Zugangs zu und ist jetzt in Suchmodus stecken.

Ich habe eine neue Western Digital AV WD1600AVJB 160gig Ersatz-Laufwerk gekauft, aber es weigert sich zu arbeiten, als es auf jeder Jumper obwohl die Digi Box kann seine richtige Größe zu sehen war.

Ich habe alle Jumper-Einstellungen unformatierte & formatierte Festplatte in NTFS versucht, aber es ist immer noch nicht funktioniert wie es sollte, aber Digibox und alle Kanäle funktionieren. Versucht die Werkseinstellungen zurücksetzen.

Hat jemand in der Lage, ein Laufwerk mit diesem Gerät zu ersetzen?

2. z/OS

z/OS Platin Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    Technisat HD S2
    AW: Technisat non HD digicorder K2(KX2) PVR failed hard drive

Hi,
    Set the HD-Jumpers either to Master or Cableselect.
    There is no need to format the HD with NTFS or FAT on your PC, but you will need to format the HD using the Receivers menu.
    btw: The german translation of your post is rather unreadable, feel free to post in english.
    Thomas

3. webbyq

webbyq Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

Sorry about the German I figured I'd get more replies doing my post in the sites native tongue...thanks Google translate for that one :eek:

I repost in English

Thanks Thomas

4. webbyq

webbyq Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    My Technisat digicorder K2 PVR's Samsung SP1654N 160gig hard drive has finally given up the ghost after clicking for some time then refusing access to it and is now stuck in seek mode.

I've bought a new Western Digital AV WD1600AVJB 160gig replacement drive but it refused to work as it came on any jumper setting although the digi box can see it.

I've tried all jumper settings formatted NTFS but still it only sees the disc size but the box won't give me the option to format it. It says drive failed or disconnected.

The digital box works fine otherwise and I've tried factory reset too.

I did try technisat but their reply was
    "many thanks for your email.
    We cannot give recommendations for replacing the hard disk by different reasons, unfortunately.
    Please apply to a Technisat dealer and ask him for that service. We hope we could have been of help."

I tried the UK Technisat dealer but they sent me a recommendation for an external USB cased drive which was no use at all as mine has not got a USB port.

Can someone help please

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 10. Juni 2010
  5. Ragret

Ragret Senior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    Digicorder HD S2 plus

My guess:
    Your K2's hard drive controller has a severe malefunction. It's not the drive itself but the controller of your digi box. Better not try another replacement drive before not having fixed that failure. Next steps of course depend on your warranty status.
    You better contact your local dealer for further details. (not that one with the USB drive recommendation, any other will do.)
    Technisat's support is great, isn't it?:D

regards
    Ralf.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 14. Juni 2010
  6. z/OS

z/OS Platin Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    Technisat HD S2

Hi,
    sorry, but Ralf seems to be right. Seems to be a problem with the HD-Controller, not with the HD itself.
    Did you try to connect your old drive to a PC? Does it show up during BIOS Post?
    You wont see any drives under windows but you should see it under "Computer Management/ Drive Management" if the drive itself is OK.
    Regards
    Thomas

7. webbyq

webbyq Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

Just recieved this from Technisat.

"It seems to be a hard drive defect, please go back to your dealer and have the device checked and send for repairs. Hope to have been of help."

Perhaps it is the controller but the hard disc is definatly dead.