1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

skydigitalcards

Dieses Thema im Forum "Auslands-TV / Pay-TV International / Erotik" wurde erstellt von skydigitalcards, 30. Mai 2004.

1. skydigitalcards

skydigitalcards Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hello to all

I have'nt got a clue, as to what you guys are talking about,I see my name mentioned all over the forum, hope its all good

This is why iam posting this reply.

My sale on sky+ boxes ends tomorrow night, however, any member of this fine forum, is more then welcome to quote "DIGITAL FERNSEHEN" after tomorrow night and claim a sky+ digibox for €300 + shipping ;) thats a promise untill the 1st September 04.

I have also, been trying to understand your questions on NASN, just to let you know, you dont need to subscribe to sky, I can send a box and have the NASN channel added to the card. No need to pay sky anything.

Regards
    Marty

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 18. Juni 2004
  2. Saviola

Saviola Wasserfall

Punkte für Erfolge:
    @ Marty:

In the Spanish forum http://www.mundoplus.tv there are some guys trying to get a NASN stand alone subscription, i.e., without the need of subscribing to $ky. There's a topic with the title "Abonarse a NASN" where they discuss about this issue. Actually I think they are speaking about you in that topic although they don't mention your name directly.

Perhaps you would like to post also over there... winken