1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Skydigitalcards.com - Ab sofort Viewing Cards für 0 EUR...

Dieses Thema im Forum "Sky UK" wurde erstellt von Zodac, 1. Mai 2007.

1. Zodac

Zodac Foren-Gott

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hey,

ab sofort verlangt Marty von www.skydigitalcards.com kein Geld mehr für die reinen Viewing Cards. Siehe folgende eMail die heute rumgeschickt wurde:

Hello again....

Dear members, as of today 1st May 2008, we are changing the way we sell our products. The First change is, we are no longer charging for Viewing cards, thats right, viewing cards are now free at www.skydigitalcards.com so if you own your own skydigibox or dreambox, you can now subscribe to sky for as long as you wish, simple paying your own subscription fees. This will be for a trial period, continuing until further notice.

For this to work... the following changes will also apply.

1, all orders will have a longer delivery time, because we are going to order viewing cards in our customers own names with a predetermined address. Expected card delivery time from sky is 3-5woking days.

2, you the customer will be supplied all account information for 2 reasons, one you will be able to setup your own account with sky's My Sky services, from there you can deal directly with sky through emails, with regards to account inquires, should you also need to contact sky through phone for manual payments, you will now have all the information you need, best part about that is, the account will be in your name.

Note! You should only call sky from a private telephone number, ( Your number should not be visible to sky etc..)

Thats about it for now, I will update the site today to reflect these changes. Thank you for your time.....
    Fragt sich, wovon sich Marty dann finanziert.
    Trotzdem coole Sache...

Greets
    Zodac

2. skydigitalcards

skydigitalcards Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Skydigitalcards.com - Ab sofort Viewing Cards für 0 EUR...

TBH, I sell very few cards on their own, except to trade customers, my sales are as always down to boxes with card, so my logic is, why not just give them away, I have noting to lose but a couple of hundred euros a month. But I have much more to gain with advertisement and fresh customers visiting the site, who in theory wont all have their own boxes.

Theres so many online shops selling sky stuff these days its getting harder and harder to make a few sales, its time for a change and thats what I'm starting here today.

3. deepy

deepy Platin Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

i would like to get a Sky HD Box - do you think prices will fall for these in the next 2 month?

4. skydigitalcards

Punkte für Erfolge:

I sent you a PM but you might not like it :confused:

5. newspaperman

newspaperman Gold Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

how long is the minimum time to subscribe to SKY without buying a receiver from you?

6. skydigitalcards

Punkte für Erfolge:

Can you explain your question a little more...

Do you mean how long to wait for a card or ?

7. newspaperman

newspaperman Gold Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

After which time of subscription am I able to cancel it? Is it 12 month or longer?

8. skydigitalcards

Punkte für Erfolge:

From my end of things, I have no way of canceling a card inside 12months, however there are other ways to avoid payments, but if your thinking of just subscribing for a few months or something I recommend just to pay for that period of subscription fees in advance.

9. Zodac

Zodac Foren-Gott

Punkte für Erfolge:

After the first 12 months - can I cancel every month? Or does the contract extent automatically for another 3 or 6 months?

In Germany - with PREMIERE - you get 12 or 24months contracts. And after these 12 or 24 months - you need to cancel, or the subscription extends itself automatically for another 12 months. I think that's because newspaperman was asking.

Greets
    Zodac

10. skydigitalcards

Punkte für Erfolge:

you can cancel month by month (31days) with 31days notice, so effectively its 62days if you did cancel and came back to sky.