1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

receiving astra 2D with Medion XX2001R

Dieses Thema im Forum "Digenius / Grobi / Medion / Tevion" wurde erstellt von NBOTB, 1. Januar 2005.

1. NBOTB

NBOTB Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hi Folks,

I bought a cheap package, consisting of 2 receivers medion XX2001R
    sat. dish 60cm and twin LNB
    For use with the german astra sat 19.2 I have no problems and receive all free TV.
    Being english and living in Hannover I wanted English Television, so after reading up on the net, I went out and bought a 100cm dish with single LNB (well ebay actually) pointed the whole lot up at astra 28.2 using the receiver that I had left over (medion XX2001R)

I receive a good signal (so it tells me) doing a search, it sent me the whole channel listing (free TV) but when I go to each channel it tells me I have a Faulty signal and no Pic.

In another forum, One helpful chap, says (and I believe him) that my gear is not the best in the world, but before giving up and spashing out more money on a proper box, I should speak to you chaps in medion forum. can anyone help me PLEASE:eek:

2. NBOTB

NBOTB Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: receiving astra 2D with Medion XX2001R

Problem sorted.

bought another cheap digi box (well 70 euros actually)
    and now receive all free channels on 28.2

:mad: Medion XX2001R NOT FOR ASTRA 2D!!!!:mad:
    apparently a software "fehler"