1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Problem with driver 5.9.304.0 and analog TV

Dieses Thema im Forum "Terratec" wurde erstellt von blero, 20. Mai 2009.

1. blero

blero Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hello,

I use a Cinergy HTC USB XS HD stick since february 2009 without any big issue.
    Now, if I install the latest driver 5.9.304.0, all the analog channels I use in TerraTec Home Cinema Classic (latest version: 6.03.00.772) seem to be badly tuned: bad image and bad sound.
    If I re-scan all the analog channels, they're easily found, but badly tuned in the same way.
    If I switch back to the old 5.8.630.0 driver, everything is fine again (I don't even need to re-scan the channels).
    If I test on XP SP3, or Vista, or Windows 7 RC, the experience gives exactly the same results: OK with the 5.8.630.0 driver, NOT OK with the 5.9.304.0 driver.

For digital channels (DVB-C and DVB-T), there is no difference between the two drivers, everything is fine.
    The problem only happens with analog reception combined with the new driver 5.9.304.0.

I'm in France and the analog system of reception is SECAM (this only exists in France, I guess). Maybe it's related with my problem.

What do you think ?

Thank you for your help !

2. blero

blero Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Problem with driver 5.9.304.0 and analog TV

Hello again,

Does somebody know an email or a link for support on driver matters, at Terratec ?

Thanks

3. Floppi

Floppi Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hello,

I think there's an issue with analog TV and the THC 6.3. On the Terratec HP they suggest using THC 5.82 if problems occur with analog TV.

TerraTec - Driver & Support - TerraTec

4. Raptor

Raptor Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

It is not an issue with THC 6.3 It is definitely a driver problem. I've got nearly the same problem like blero.

My problem appears with the Terratec H5 USB-Stick. When i use the latest drivers 5.9.304.0 there are the same problems with the badly tuned channels in all THC Versions. My system of reception is Pal B/G, so i think it is not a problem with Secam.
    The problem occurs on my Home-PC and my Notebook.

Because of blero's posting i've installed the driver version 5.8.630.0 for the Cinergy HTC USB XS HD and suddenly everything works fine.
    It is funny and silly at the same time, that Terratec was obviously not able to make working drivers for their "Top products". I always preferred Terratec products more than other manufacturers but it seems that i have to change my mind, if they are not going to release a working driver soon. :-(

I am running Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit. I don't know if this problem occurs on a 32bit Vista system as well.

PS: Wäre toll, wenn sich jemand von Terratec mal mit dem Problem befassen könnte. 5 Stunden rumprobieren, bis man ein Gerät zum Laufen bringt kann man keinem Kunden zumuten!

Diese Seite empfehlen