1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Nokia d-box mediavision ? cable

Dieses Thema im Forum "d-box 1 und d-box 2" wurde erstellt von mnadeem, 28. Juni 2005.

1. mnadeem

mnadeem Junior Member

Anzeige
    Hi dirs
    If we lost our cards for opening the receivers main programm , how can we do,, after pluging the receiver he ask for card and pin code , where to find ,:winken:
    it has s/n 1362019 8462 d-box and also ,, 262 6908-81/e d-box c.. can not understand . Can i put any other d-box card into in , or have to ask from nokia or preimere :confused:
    the receiver is with scsi conection and three scarts also modem but no netz

2. Thrakhath

Thrakhath Wasserfall

AW: Nokia d-box mediavision ? cable

With the original DBox1 software (operation system) betanova you do need a DBox1 smartcard for cable.
    Beware !
    Do not insert a DBox 2 smartcard !!!

Examples for DBox1 cable smartcards:
    current Premiere smartcards with label K01 or P01
    older Premiere smartcards wie serial D ***********

Examples for DBox2 cable smartcards:
    current Premiere smartcards with label K02 or P02
    older Premiere smartcards wie serial D *********** Z

It is possible to get an old Premiere smartcard from Premiere. But this is often not easy, because many callcenter agents are not aware, that this possibility exits even for non-customers. if you have good luck, you can get a smartcard for 3€, if you live in germany...

With the DBox1 software DVB2000 you don't need a smartcard at all.
    But you need to open the box an you need a special interface called BDM.

3. mnadeem

mnadeem Junior Member

hi thanks dirs
    but do not understand , is there a software for that receiver , becouse one of my freinds said if i found , he can update it . why should i need smart cards , only digital tv in cable ,, have no sat conection . or if software for card to write pin for that receiver , also be good :winken: :confused: :love:
    in other hand i see you have some knowldge , can you help , or explain what should i do :eek:

4. Thrakhath

Thrakhath Wasserfall

There is more than one software (series) for the DBox1 (mediamaster 9500).

The most common software series are the original Premiere series called betanova and an alternative series called DVB2000. You can find the latest versions here for example.

With the original betanova series you do need the card for free-tv, because the betanova software was originally designed for pay-tv (Premiere/DF1) only. The "DBox Schlüssel" pin query is part of an old children protection concept. The parents could simply block the whole digital TV-access with this query. Scince the programmers thought there would be a smartcard in the Box in every case, they stored the "DBox Schlüssel" pin on the card. So they could reset the pin via signal, if it is forgotten. So there is no problem in resetting this pin.
    Other vendors reset such pins with a general receiver reset. But children could do a general reset, so that they could use a standard code.
    Some vendors protects the general reset by a pin query. But what, if it is forgotten.
    So the idea was not really bad.
    The concept was dropped, but scince the there simply was no software update of the betanova.

As I said before you could use some current oder old Premiere cards (see remarks above).

Despriptions of writing on pay-tv smartcards (original or emu-cards) are general not allowed at this board.

To update the DBox1 with another software is not as easy as it normally is.
    A simple serial connection isn't enough. The betanova software has only a encrypted access at the serial port as a part of an older security concept. If the program at the PC does not have the right code serial access is blocked. The code is highly RSA encoded.
    There is a shareware called Transbox which can give you access to all betanova software versions except the latest one. That is, because the code is transmitted also as access code to overwrite an older version with the latest version. Scince there is no update for the latest version, the acces code for the latest version is unknown.
    But there is another way to update the software. But for this way you need special hardware - the BDM-Interface. This is an Interface between the parallel port of you PC and one pin array on the board of the DBox1. You have to open the DBox1 (also not easy, because non-standard-screws were used) to plug the Interface. The shareware for this interface is called TransBDM. Description is enclosed. This way you can update the software independent of the installed software version.

EDIT:
    Sorry - english isn't my native language ;)

5. mnadeem

mnadeem Junior Member

Hi
    Thanks dir . you are so great , so many intructions , it is good before we do somthing to our dvb , and i see it is not easy to handel . i will try my best ,, but every time i will ask write stage what to do.. :winken:
    second i have open my d-box .. has a tune written with DF1CS1223 , NOKIA art no 55-50076-01 made in Estonia .. found that it is also dead ,, becouse its found no signel .. i have open my D-box with my freinds pace preimere card .. you are write , its need every time the card ,
    First i am looking a software for that card to write a key code in any kinds of gold or fun to open dvb ,, give any :confused:
    if not then have to upload new soft.. .. what is best for my receiver , becouse its not a new ,, dvb d-box1 :D
    Also find that receiver has some kinds of problem .. taking too much time to boot up .. its hanged on messege 1.2T for long time .. then come the pin options :wüt:

6. mnadeem

mnadeem Junior Member

Hi
    I have forgot to tell that in front .. There is written MULTIMEDIA TERMINAL DV3 by NOKIA and the d-box and then d-box c
    ? what is the best or final soft update for this DVB please :eek:
    http://www.irata.de/downloads.html
    so many what too chose ,, :rolleyes:

7. mnadeem

mnadeem Junior Member

Also what kinds of cable i have to use ,,i :eek: have to need every kinds of info..

8. Thrakhath

Thrakhath Wasserfall

As I said before:

No it's not. If you've passed the DBox Schlüssel query, you could deactivate the query in the submenu "Jugendschutz" (children protection). To enter this submenu you also need a card and the pin is different (Pin-Code aka chirldren protection code).
    The DBox Schlüssel pin is usally "0000".
    The Pin-Code varies from card to card.
    After entering the submenu "Jugenschutz" you could turn the setting "d-box Sperre" to "Aus" (off). After this the query at the start of the DBox1 is gone.
    But you still need the DBox Schlüssel pin and therfore the card from time to time to Enter the submenu "Einstellungen" (settings). Only from the submenu "Einstellungen" you can start a automatic or manual serach for channels.

This isn't necessary a sign for some kind of defect. It happens often is no card is inserted and the start query is on.

Did you already tried a channel search or does it only says no signal after you've passed the start query on a preprogrammed channel ?
    If you haven't tried a channel search, it is possible, that the DBox1 was installed in another cable broadcast network, where the channels are at different frequencies. So you should only worry, if a channel search fails.

If you want to get rid of querys for any kind of menus and if you want and english overlay, I suggest:
    DVB2000 V2.00.0 beta 8 "ALLMEM"-Backup incl. Bootloader & Settings - Kabel
    The cable settings are old, so you have to do a channel search after installing.
    You can find a software-description (at least in german) here.

As I said before, if you have the latest betanova software installed, you have to use a BDM-interface. Usually it is interface with already an attached cable. The programm would be TranxBDM. Description is enclosed with the programm.
    If you have an older betanova version installed you could use the registered Transbox program. With this program you could use a normal crossed serial cable (mother/mother , 0-modem). You could do that, because 1.2T isn't the latest version. The latest version is 1.3T.
    So you can choose. Register Transbox (or find someone with the registered version) and use the serial connection. Or buy a BDM-interface (or find someone with one) and use the unregistered (sufficient) TranxBDM.

9. mnadeem

mnadeem Junior Member

Hi dirs i have no BDM-interface.. so it is not possible to me for update in new version , if i can do with rs232 then will be great ,,, but found no info,, so i please you tell me how can i make a card ,, that option i have , hex or crd file .
    also loaded Transbox software it is demo,, but as you says it should work it ,, i have tryed no links with dvb ,, i think it ´first be in menu , but how , :confused: . tell me how to make a openig card ,,operation system, DBox Schlüssel, i have a card writer multiporgxxl and a clear gold card my freind has given me :eek:
    second i have tryed in Ebay to find a card ,, very costly ,, but premeire , and that do not need , my receiver is cable . and only want to see new digital cable programm ,,
    so can you help me or tell me where to find what , links or software :winken:

10. Thrakhath

Thrakhath Wasserfall

You have a few choices:

1)
    You could buy one install DVB 2000 Beta 8 with TransBDM Demo.
    If you don't want to buy a BDM then maybe you could find someone who would borrows it to you.

2)
    I said with a BDM-interface TransBDM Demo would work.
    For serial access for your box with installed BN 1.2T you'll need the registered Transbox.
    If you don't want to register Transbox then maybe you could find someone who would borrows it to you.

3)
    As written from a few forum members and me before you could get a card from Premiere for 3,- EUR. This card isn't part of an abonnement and does not open any programs. It is simply for passing DBox1 "DBox Schlüssel" querys.
    You only need to call Premiere Technik and have a little luck to get an callcenter agent, who knows about this card called "Funktionskarte" and sends one to you.

4)
    Is it that hard to understand the following sentence:
    >> Despriptions of writing on pay-tv smartcards (original or emu-cards) are generally not allowed at this board. <<
    A gold card is a emu-card and with a card-writer and programs like multiprogxxl you could do more than just write pins to the card. Thought explaining how to use those programs or to write on emu-card is not allowed at this forum - even if you swear that you only want to write a pin. It is possible, but talking about such cards, proggers and programs it not allowed here (see forum-rules -> "und Zubehör").

Diese Seite empfehlen