1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

No sound , plsss help

Dieses Thema im Forum "Terratec" wurde erstellt von elnur, 6. Januar 2007.

1. elnur

elnur Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    I have bought Cynergy hybrid T USB XS. I am using it for Analog cable. I have installed and found the channals, but there is no sound, just a noise. I am living in Vienna, Austria. Has anybody has expirienced this problem before , pls help

2. Philou5

Philou5 Gold Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: No sound , plsss help

als echter wiener konnst nor schun a deitsch redn, so schlimm san die Piff do herin net

3. elnur

elnur Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hello, I talked today with a terratec service center, and we havent found any solution. I just want to say that i tried to use the antenna which is come with package and i found 3 channels, the image and the sound is very good, i am surprise that this little anthenna can recieve such a good image.
    now is see that with digital channels i have sound but with analog cable i dont. I dont know how it can be possible. Here it is clear for me that my USB controller is ok, the problem is something other. I hope the service center will find it out

4. elnur

elnur Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

ok, I finnaly fixed my problem. I just rescaned all the channels again and it worked, i thing the problem was becouse i put TV Standat to another country (not Austria where i live) when i was scaning that time .

Now devise works very good
    Bye

5. [Thomas]

[Thomas] Platin Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Ok, thank you for this information. I will also inform our support, that you contacted yesterday.