1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Microsoft TV pack 2008 plus Terratec home cinema

Dieses Thema im Forum "Terratec" wurde erstellt von positron, 18. Oktober 2008.

1. positron

positron Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hi everybody,
    I have two DVB-T card in my computer - Terratec Cinergy 2400 and Pinnacle PCTV Dual DVB-T Pro PCI, Vista home premium x64.
    To use Pinnacle card I need integrated vista media center. 3 month ago the Microsoft released MediaCenterTVPack2008-KB953272 with more futures, but this "update" makes impossible to start Terratec home cinema, which I need for Cinergy. has anybody fixed this problem, please?
    Thanks

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 18. Oktober 2008
  2. Scary674

Scary674 Board Ikone

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Microsoft TV pack 2008 plus Terratec home cinema

hi there. thats a problem from microsoft. when u have installed the tv pack no tv card will work with his own software, only with media center, so when it works before with it. example. i have terratec cinergy usb hd. it will work with programs like home cinema, mce, dvbviewer. when i will now installing tv pack then the programs home cinema and dvbviewer wont work. evrytime error on start them. but mce works fine. so i think microsoft have to release an update for the tv pack!

3. [Thomas]

[Thomas] Platin Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

You could have a look at the running services. If you have an MCE system there should be a Media Center Receiver service. Try to stop this service and check if you can use the TerraTec Home Cinema then. Maybe Microsoft changed something in the behavior of that service and the device is blocked all the time.

4. positron

positron Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

It was my first job, but without any positive effect. Step by step I stopped all services connected with MCE and killed all programs relating to MCE, extenders or media player media sharing - home cinema still crashed