1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Looking for a way to subscribe to various tv-subscriptions from abroad, can anyone he

Dieses Thema im Forum "Auslands-TV / Pay-TV International / Erotik" wurde erstellt von mallanikkelsen, 26. Februar 2010.

1. mallanikkelsen

mallanikkelsen Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hello there

First off, I dont hope you mind me writing this request in english.

being a huge tv-buff, I am constandly on the look out to expand my various collection of

2. MASTER OF DISASTER

MASTER OF DISASTER Senior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Looking for a way to subscribe to various tv-subscriptions from abroad, can anyon

If I understand you correctly, you are looking for someone to subscribe to Sky Germany for you? You might get lucky exchanging with someone who wants Canal Digital or Viasat.

3. mallanikkelsen

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Looking for a way to subscribe to various tv-subscriptions from abroad, can anyon

Hello again

Sorry, I see that most of my post didnt go through for some reason.

No, I am not looking for a sky germany sub, luckyly I all reddy have this in my collection. I am on the contrerry looking for the following subs:
    Csat frankreig
    Canal plus spain
    Sky itlaia
    and canal digital holand.

If any of you inhere kno someone in any of these countries who would like to help out in some way, please drop me a pm or an e-mail, and hoåpe hopefully we can work something out!

I have all reddy tried to have a look in fresh/spanish foras ect, but unfortunatlly without any luck..

all the best from allan

4. MarcinW

MarcinW Gold Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Also die Dänen, die ich kenne, sprechen alle sehr gutes Englisch.

Ist mir irgendwie alles suspekt

5. mallanikkelsen

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hello again

And what, if I may ask, do you find suspect about my post? I am simply only asking for help getting access to various subscriptions from abroad.

If you are refuring to the many spelling-mistakes, I am sorry, but due to various reasons I havent been able to make any edits to my post unfort unfortunatlly!

All the best from Allan