Anzeige ich bin auch in einem amerikanischen Forum und habe vor kurzem ne merkwürdige Email bekommen. In der steht, dass ich hier ein Konto anlegen soll, ich kriege dafür 30% des Geldes aber lest es einfach mal selber: First I must seek for your understanding and pray that God will give you the wisdom to understand my problem and be in a position to help as you will be surely blessed as you help. In the brief of introduction,l am Mrs SOPHIA KABBAH Ivorien widow with an only son DANIEL KABBAH.My husband was the chief security officer to the ousted President Henry BEDIE of Cote d'voire.During the over throw of 24th December 1999,my husband was among the people that were killed by the military. Since after his death, I ran away with my only son,I do hereby wish to ask for your assistance in urgent business transaction that requires absolute honesty and secrecy.Although I did not in any way disclose to my friend the details of this my proposal due to confidential nature of this transaction.By virtue of my husband's position.The former President(BEDIE)gave him US 20.000.000.00 Dollars(Twenty million US dollars) cash in US100.00 dollars bill stacked in a box when he got information that the militaries were planning to over throw him.Immediately my husband was confirmed dead, Imade away with this box with my only son so that we can not be reached by Mr BEDIE. I have really been waiting for a more suitable time and opportunity to contact you concerning this transaction.Right now, the money is in a safe place deposited with a Finacial security firm for safe keeping. I am using this opportunity to seek for your assistance to move this money to your country, to be invested on behalf of my only son.For this business to be concluded immediately, all you need to do is to arrange to meet with me and my son where this box is been lodged, open an account in your name, pay in the whole money after clearing and transfering it to your chosen account. We can't do that on our own because we don't have account else where, moreover, we don't have any business to cover-up that is why we needed your assistance. I am ready to offer you 30% of the total sum and give you the full power to manage the remaining 70%on behalf of my son. presently we are in Lome-Togo in my sister's house. This money was deposited in the best Finacial security firm,Upon conclusion of arrangement, we shall forward to you the certificate of deposit, and the phone and fax number of the Finacial security firm for confirmation immediately you recieve this e-mail message.If you want, l can acqually send to you our photo for clearication.hence l want us to finalise this business soonest. Alternative E-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) Thanks and God bless. Yours faithfuly MRS SOPHIA KABBAH Soll das jetzt ein Witz sein oder was? Ich werde darauf natürlich nicht eingehen, aber findet ihr das nicht auch merkwürdig? Hat jemand schonmal sowas ähnliches bekommen? Sieht ja nicht grade aus als würde dahinter ein System stecken. Was würdet ihr mir empfehlen?