1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

KMS München - Habt Ihr Problemen?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Digital TV über Kabel (DVB-C)" wurde erstellt von Dans, 18. November 2008.

1. Dans

Dans Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Ich hab seit Donnerstag 12 Nov kein Kabel Digital Paket anschauen können. Die KMS meinte es gab ein massif technisches störung was an Kabel Deutschland liegt. Am Freitag sollte alles wieder in ordnung sein meinten die KMS. War natürlich nicht der fall. Nach circa 3 stunden am Telefon ist mir folgenden passiert:

1 - signal überprung durch gespielt (via KMS) - ergebnis: immer noch nichts zu sehen.

2 - die "angebot" vorbei zu schauen um meine karte zu prüfen (wer hat so leicht die möglichkeit das am arbeitstag zwischen 0800 und 1700 zu schaffen??

3 - die mitteilung das es liegt am ein neu verschüsselung von Premiere was für folge hat die löschung irgendwie von die KD programme auf meine karte (via technische diesnt der Kabel Deutschland)

4 - Ein neuen freischaltungs auftrag von KD raus geschikt (zu den gerät und karte natürlich) ohne erfolg (via KD Kunden Service)

5 - Nach eine stunde am telefon, die mitteilung das meine karte gesperrt ist wegen "vertraglichen grunden" (via technische diesnt "2" der Kabel Deutschland)

6 - Nach anderhalb stunden am telefon, die mitteilung das meine karte gesperrt ist weil die KMS mit KD in Rückstand sind und alle karten von KMS kunden gesperrt sind.

Also - ich hätte es gerne von anderen KMS kunden hören - könnten Ihr den Kabel Digital paket anschauen oder ist die ausgefallen??

Also, tut mir leid für die schlechte Deutsch (bin englander) aber so einen unglaublichen circus geht mir jetzt wirklich auf die Nerven.

A f****g joke! (excuse my French)

2. qay57

qay57 Gold Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    Panasonic DMR-BCT940, 3x DMR-BCT820, 2x Technisat Digicorder HD K2, Entertain MR303, Yamaha RX-A820 (HDMI 8in/2out)
    AW: KMS München - Habt Ihr Problemen?

... im Westen von Muc bei KMS alles OK analog und digital ...

3. Bärlin

Bärlin Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    Pace

Also hier in nymphenburg gibt es auch keine Probleme!

4. ahasver

ahasver Silber Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    DVB-C HD+PVR: Digit HD8-C
    TV mit DVB-C-HD: 32PFL8404H
    DVB-C: DigiCorder K2 (Twin-PVR),
    Internetradio: Squeezbox Classic;
    Renkforce (Reciva-Clone von Conrad)
    Z.Z. außer Betrieb:
    dbox1 mit dvb2000,
    Sat-Equipement z.Z. samt Schüssel ungenutzt im Keller...
    IPTV früher getestet(2008): zatoo mit vlc, HomeTV-Box von Alice

@Dans
    I think most of KMS customer in Munich receive via KMS owned Network, many programs here are unencrypted so we don't need a card.
    Changing from KDG Signal to the own network was intended to be finished a while ago, but seems there are still some houses with KDG signal... KDG dislike the other cable network so there seem to be various commercial differences. May be the contracts are cancelled and not renewed. Who knows?
    If you are still connected to KDG but have a contract with KMS ask your property management/caretaker what there will happen. In which neighbourhood of Munich do you live?

5. Dans

Dans Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

I live in Ismaning.

But to finish the story.......

As soon as I left a message on the answeringmachine of KMS talking about the unpaid invoice, somebody called me urgently telling me how sorry he was about what had happened. He blamed Kabel Deutschland of course. His explanation was that I am a single customer in the KD systems and KD sometimes has trouble to allocate a KMS payment for a group of customers to some of single customers served by KMS (in this case, lucky me).

Most importantly, as of this morning I have my programmes back - all is well again. It is still amazing that since Thursday I have had to spend approx 5 hours on the telephone to get this issue resolved. What annoys me is that I was asked to bring my card to KMS offices for uberprüfung - I knew the card was not the problem, but they wanted me to waste more time anyway.

For the issue of KMS contract on KDG network, the current contract will end soon. I want to move to satellite, but the haus verwaltung believes that because people walk around looking at the house roof all the time, they will feel that a satellite dish hidden behind a chimney will offend their senses. Amazing. So the talk is to take TV over internet, leider.

6. paul71

paul71 Board Ikone

Punkte für Erfolge:

My experience is that talking to KMS is a waste of time... The best thing you can do is to cancel any kind of contract with this company and look for alternatives - all of which are better ...

Take care..

7. qay57

qay57 Gold Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    Panasonic DMR-BCT940, 3x DMR-BCT820, 2x Technisat Digicorder HD K2, Entertain MR303, Yamaha RX-A820 (HDMI 8in/2out)

1. ... waste of time... - You got it - BUT never give up - never give up :D...

2. ... all of which are better ... - absolutely NO !! (IMHO)

Why ?? - because KMS is the only cable-provider (afaik) who is offering the whole "Free-TV stuff" really unscrambled (in DVB-C quality)
    - and that is absolutely priceless for me regarding "recording with DVB-C PVRs" and that's by far the most important thing to me ...