1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Kaufempfehlung / Festplatten Twin Sat Receiver?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Digital TV für Einsteiger" wurde erstellt von EthanElijah, 1. Dezember 2020.

1. EthanElijah

EthanElijah Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hello everybody,

I am looking for a satellite receiver for my grandma. It is to be an HD twin hard drive receiver that has the option of recording a program with a satellite antenna connection and watching another at the same time. You therefore need 2x LNB input and output to bridge (LNB1 Out to LNB2 In) and the corresponding menu item to configure. I realize that I am so tied to a polarization. Since most omegle xender German channels are on horizontal, this is (currently) not a problem. I have already considered the "Topfield SRP-2401 CI + Eco 500Gb". As far as I've read, this one should fulfill everything. Does anyone have any other suggestions or tips?

Another thing of secondary importance: I currently still have credit on an HD02 card from HD +. Is there a receiver with a card slot that can still be used with the card, or is there only the detour CI + module with a new card? If only the second is possible, can HD + programs be recorded at all? If that is not possible, I will do without HD +, because the 42-inch screen is quite small and you can hardly see any improvement ...

Thank you very much in advance for your answers

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 2. Dezember 2020
  2. Rohrer

Rohrer Guest

Z.Bsp.: Detail

Musst aber noch extra HDD kaufen, oder mit HDD, wo man etwas teurer kommt.