1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

JBL MK-1000 Tweeter / Hochtöner

Dieses Thema im Forum "Audio-Equipment und Digitalton" wurde erstellt von Isotrop, 31. Januar 2010.

1. Isotrop

Isotrop Board Ikone

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hallöle,

wer hat diese 3-Wege Standbox (älteres Modell von JBL) und könnte mir den Durchmessers des Lochaussschnitt für den verbauten Hochtöners mitteilen?

[​IMG]

Vielen Dank für die Mühe im voraus

2. Isotrop

Isotrop Board Ikone

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: JBL MK-1000 Tweeter / Hochtöner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lochausschnitt ca. 49mm, der Tweeter selbst wird mit einer Art Bajonett-Verschluss in Tweeter Blende gehalten

- Erledigt -

:winken:

3. Further_2

Further_2 Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hallo!

Der Hochtöner meiner JBL MK 1000 gebrochen wird :(. Ich habe auf der Suche nach einem Ersatz, sondern als sie sind so alt, fand ich keine. Haben Sie eine Vorstellung davon, was andere Hochtöner könnte ich als Ersatz verwenden?

Danke!! :LOL:
    Erik

4. Isotrop

Isotrop Board Ikone

Punkte für Erfolge:

hello my friend,

do you have got a hot glue gun at home? so i tell you my repair secret:
    i´ve taken a pair of sinus live tweeters neo100 (lay in garage :D from a component speaker car system) and sticked them on the original jbl tweeter blind, thats it

i´ve already known, the sinus live neo tweeters are great in car hifi, so i make a try to implement them into home hifi :D so i´am very satisfied with the sound and enthusiastic from the result

here´s an offer with a picture from the tweeters. at the picture the tweeters are illustrated with the tweeters roundish boxes. these boxes can be removed to make the tweeters much smaller
    SinusLive Neo-100 Tweeter

the jbl mk-1000 operates as front system (left/right) at my denon avr2106 -> for me it´s more than enough :D

alternatively of course you can take any complete tweeter with a blind big enough, to cover up the original mounting holes

5. Further_2

Further_2 Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

That is a brilliant solution!

You removed the original tweeter from the metal blind or you just left it there and glued the new tweeter over it, passing the cables through it and rewiring?

I'm gonna buy the Neo-100 and try it myself, many many thanks! :LOL:

Cheers,
    Erik.

6. Isotrop

Isotrop Board Ikone

Punkte für Erfolge:

hello,

at first i disassembled the complete tweeter with the blind (4 peaces of fixing screws) from the box

then you´ll see, the tweeter is mounted from behind by some kind of bayonet closure at the blind (spin it and extract it easily)

so i´ve removed the small tweeter completely and replaced it with the neo100
    (the neo tweeters doesn´t have a bayonet closure -> so i take the hot glue gun. you can take also instant glue, works too, cause the tweeters are lightweight)

@ picture2 you see the neo100 is already replaced and sticked on the blind :)

i wish you success at your replacement :winken: