1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

How to get IRD in Galaxis Easy Kabel?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Force / Homecast / Hyundai / Galaxis / Micronik" wurde erstellt von mitchbuchanan, 29. April 2004.

1. mitchbuchanan

mitchbuchanan Neuling

Anzeige
    Hi,
    Many months ago I bought a Galaxis Easy World Kabel in Germany (I´m from Spain) so as to try and learn new things.
    As I dont know how to get IRD and BOXKEY from this decoder, I have put a jockercam into it. Now I have a BOXKEY, but IRD doesnt appear. Could someone help me? Do I have to modify firmware?

Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, Ich danke Sie um English zu schreiben. Grussen!

2. oli

oli Platin Member

Technisches Equipment:
    adam S
    What is IRD?
    Irdeto? The Easy World knows only Betacrypt!

mfg oli

<small>[ 29. April 2004, 13:04: Beitrag editiert von: oli ]</small>

3. mitchbuchanan

mitchbuchanan Neuling

Hi,
    For nagra decoding with educational cards (funcard, avr...) it´s needed to write 4 things in it: BOXKEY, CAM (original card number), IRD (decoders number, usually "01 XXXX XXXX XX") and postal code.
    For my purpose in a nagra system cable company, I just need BOXKEY and IRD. While I put into the decoder a jockercam, I think that the decoder works with nagra. The boxkey apears on the menu of the decoder (it´s always the same in jockercams). But the IRD doesn´t appear in the menu, and by looking the back side of the decoder, there´s not any printing with this number (as it can bee seen in some satellite decoders).

4. oli

oli Platin Member

Technisches Equipment:
    adam S
    I notice which you here am wrong. In Germany is which you want illegaly!

In this board these topics are forbidden!

But purely technically...
    BOXKEYS and receiver number are not in the memory! The BOXKEY is produced by the Joker CI. Thus original Nagravision cards in this CI functions. German Nagravision Cards functions in the Smartcard reader (without CI CAM)! German Nagravision Cards does not need BOX KEY or IRD!

Saludos

<small>[ 30. April 2004, 09:58: Beitrag editiert von: oli ]</small>

Diese Seite empfehlen