1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Does someone here have access to tv channel Classica? Please read..

Dieses Thema im Forum "Sky - Technik/Allgemein" wurde erstellt von tboss, 9. Dezember 2004.

1. tboss

tboss Neuling

Anzeige
    Hallo alle!

Firstly, since my German vocabulary only consists of a few words, I'll take this in english. I hope this is okay with the forum rules, otherwise please make an exception, mods :love:

I'm pretty desperately looking for someone (German preferably) that has access to the Classica channel on the Astra 19.2 deg. East satellite. The channel is part of the Premiere network and it's broadcast with the encryption Nagravision 2 - so since there are no pirate cards yet, basically I'm looking for someone with a legal subscription.

On the 10/12 (10th of Dec.) at 13.28 (about half past one) they will broadcast a concert with the pianist virtuoso Krystian Zimerman that I would so much like to give as present to my big brother this upcoming Christmas (Zimerman's been kind of a role model to him). In addition, the concert has never been released on the market which makes it extra special, as you might understand ;)

Consequently I am wondering if you who reads this, or someone you know, have access to Classica (please check) and could record the concert that starts at 13.28 the 10/12 (preferably digitally)? It would be SO much appreciated and I'm willing to pay a small amount (say €5-€10) as a compensation if necessary. Other arrangements of payment may very well be discussed.

Please reply to me as soon as you can (since it's aired on the 10/12) either via email to erik.gedeborg@gmail.com or cumonin40@hotmail.com or directly here on the Digital Fernsehen forum. Thanks in advance! :)

Best regards/
    tboss

PS. More about the concert can be found at: http://www.classica.de/show.cfm?action=sendung&SID=7593&ZIEL=16.12.2003&REF=day

I've been searching for about two weeks (well actually I searched last year too when it was aired for the first time) but it's not born any results. It's hard because I don't speak much german (I'm Swedish) and unfortunately don't have that many German contacts.

2. gkwelz

gkwelz Gold Member

AW: Does someone here have access to tv channel Classica? Please read..

Hi tboss,

I can record it for you on DVD. If that is o.k. let me know your address.

Best wishes,
    Gunny

3. tboss

tboss Neuling

AW: Does someone here have access to tv channel Classica? Please read..

Gunny: Check your private messages ;)

Diese Seite empfehlen