1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Doctor Who Indie Music Track - Blue Box - The Red List

Dieses Thema im Forum "Small Talk" wurde erstellt von DazJWood, 8. April 2008.

1. DazJWood

DazJWood Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    All,

To coincide with the start of the new series of Doctor Who and to reflect the previous series, the band I play in (The Red List ) have written and recorded an indie track based on the Doctor.

The lyrics and premise of the track is based around his loneliness; both from the perspective of being the last timelord and also from losing someone he cared about (ie. Rose).

There's also a Kylie link in there too. [​IMG]

I would appreciate all your comments / feedback, whether good, bad or indifferent.

So if you are interested then click the link below:

http://www.myspace.com/theredlist

Enjoy, hopefully... Blue Box by The Red List

Thanks,

Daz

2. foo

foo Wasserfall

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    d-box II - Neutrino
    NAS200
    AW: Doctor Who Indie Music Track - Blue Box - The Red List

Hey, I've seen Rose in the last episode, so she might come back soon and then the Doctor is happy again - so better prepare a funny (love) song. ;)

To be honest: The song is quite okay but for an "indie" song it sounds a little bit too boring. :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 8. April 2008