1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

diseqc switch-horizontal polarisation (software bug?)

Dieses Thema im Forum "Terratec" wurde erstellt von hapal, 8. Mai 2008.

1. hapal

hapal Neuling

Anzeige
    hallo
    I'm trying for three month to get cinergy s2 pci ci running.Every thing failed.I have in the meantime everything new:cinergy s2 and another cam.I now have latest driver and software,but the others did the same.
    When I do a scan on the differend satellites, a lot of channels from the horizontal tp's are from diseqc 1(a),if there is a corresponding frequency there.All the vertical tp's are correctly found.The most obvious is it on astra 2.The other satellites do this less.Maybey less corresponding frequencies with diseqc 1. If someone knows a solution,I would appreciate it after 3 month struggeling.An answer in German is oke.I can't write it so good.
    For me it seems,that there is a connection between scanning a horizontal tp and the diseqc 1 switch instead of the apprpiate switch.
    I saved the scan logs from all the satellites.If someone wants to look at them,I can sent them by e-mail.
    I have vista 32 .
    my diseqc switches: diseqc1=astra 1 (A/A)
    diseqc2=astra 3 (A/B)
    diseqc3=hotbird (B/A)
    diseqc4=astra 2 (B/B)
    I used tvdigital (twinhan).It found all channels correct,but failed to see my dutch smartcard (canal digitaal). danke schön für jede hilfe

2. Milenko

Milenko Junior Member

3. hapal

hapal Neuling

AW: diseqc switch-horizontal polarisation (software bug?)

I have used the latest software and drivers this time.There is no difference:still there are horizontal tp's from diseqc1 (astra1).This time I also checked the scanlog of astra1.I was surprised to find 2 horizontal tp's with channels from diseqc3 (hotbird).
    I placed one ZDF(found scanning diseqc4) ,one ZDF(found scanning diseqc1) and a BBC channel(diseqc1) in favorites.Zapping channels is possible between ZDF(diseqc1) and BBC.Not between the other ZDF and BBC.ZDF to ZDF is possible:you see him switching.
    Anyway the scan results are always differend,but the wrong horizontal tp's are always there. I used also another diseqcswitch (I have 4 twin LNB's)
    greetings

4. hapal

hapal Neuling

in my first message I said the tvdigital software was oke.My mistake : it does the same.I concentrated on my pc and now the powersocket is grounded (connected to earth?).It is an improvement.Less horizontal tp's is searched for on the wrong satellite.
    has anyone a notion,what els I can do to get the searching(scan) right?

5. Milenko

Milenko Junior Member

hmm..it seems there is something going wrong when setting up diseqc. Is there some kind of LEDs on your switch to show what Diseqc position is setup by the receiver?

6. hapal

hapal Neuling

I think it has something to do with my diseqc switches (two).The four satellites are on both posioned in the same way and I found out that on the receiver for my tv-set it's the same with that horizontal tp's.The difference with home cinema is,that he is not freezing.I'm going to experience with it.Maybe in order of direction. thanks

7. hapal

hapal Neuling

hallo Milenko
    problem solved:
    I have 2 diseqc 4/1 switches andI had the 4 satellites positioned the same way on the switches.Now they are all differend and everything is alright.
    1 diseqc :sat1=hotbird
    sat2=astra1
    sat3=astra2
    sat4=astra3
    2 diseqc :sat1=astra1
    sat2=astra3
    sat3=hotbird
    sat4=astra2
    with FTA, homecinema is working oke.Dutch channels not (aston cam)
    gr

8. fschwirk

fschwirk Neuling

@Milenko:

Please look into the other Thread corresponding to Diseqc (Terratec Cinergy S USB findet nur italienische Sender!).

With Progdvb and my Cinergy S2 PCI (driver .301), I now have the same problems to scan the A/B position of my Quad Monoblock (unfortunately, this is Astra) as I had with driver .101 and THC 5.43.

Could it be that you fixed the problem (which likely resides in your driver) in THC instead in the driver ?

As I need Progdvb for CI Purposes (as you know), this is very much annoying as it seems to have its reason in the tuner's firmware or the driver.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 19. Mai 2008

Diese Seite empfehlen