1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Audio problem with Cinergy Analog USB XS

Dieses Thema im Forum "Terratec" wurde erstellt von Toop, 12. September 2008.

1. Toop

Toop Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hi,

I own a Cinergy Analog USB XS for about a year now and are using it in combination with Terratec Home Cinema (THC). Since the beginning I had problems with the audio, namely:
    1. The sample rate (of recorded TV in MPEG format) is 32kHz instead of the desired 48kHz
    2. After having recorded 1 or 2 hours, audio and video are starting to go out of sync noticably

Recently I came across the following message in the trace.log file when starting THC:

21:51:26.593 4B4-C8C: I_O |||||||||||\ CGraphAnalogTv::SetSamplerate(48000)
    21:51:26.593 4B4-C8C: ERR |||||||||||| CGraphAnalogTv::SetSamplerate(48000 Hz) FAILED with 0x80004005
    21:51:26.593 4B4-C8C: I_O |||||||||||/ CGraphAnalogTv::SetSamplerate() (0,002 sec)
    21:51:26.593 4B4-C8C: ||||||||||| Set samplerate hr = 0x80004005

The same messages are present for versions 5.78, 5.82.01 and 5.105.02. After giving this message, THC versions 5.78 and 5.82 apparently fall back to 32kHz and also record the audio at that sample rate (causing the A/V to go out of sync eventually?).

However, for version 5.105, audio is only hearable during preview if the option to show uncompressed audio/video is on. If it's off or when recording, audio is skipped completely (recorded MPEG file only contains video).

What's even worse is that THC hangs when I stop the recording (using 100% CPU time)! After killing THC I need to physically remove the USB device before the process "CinergyDvr.exe" exits. After having done this, I have to restart THC without reconnecting the USB device, because otherwise it automatically resumes recording and will hang again if stopped (safe and repair modes don't seem to empty the timer list?)... I'm not sure whether this problem is related to the sample rate problem though.

I've uploaded the trace.log files (debug level = 7) for all mentioned versions to http://members.chello.nl/t.wijnands1/terratec. Could you please have a look at these files and find out what's wrong? Thanks in advance.

2. Friedo

Friedo Senior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    Eye TV Sat
    AW: Audio problem with Cinergy Analog USB XS

We will look after this!

3. Friedo

Friedo Senior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    Eye TV Sat

This is a hardware limitation.

We have fixed the audio problems and the application deadlock with the Cinergy A USB (and other devices).

A new beta release will be available shortly.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 2. Dezember 2008
  4. Friedo

Friedo Senior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    Eye TV Sat
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 11. Dezember 2008
  5. recorder27

recorder27 Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

hallo, ich habe genau das selbe probelm: