1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Ati Radeon X1950 Pro

Dieses Thema im Forum "Heimkino mit dem PC" wurde erstellt von Calibra24, 19. Juli 2008.

1. Calibra24

Calibra24 Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    hy an alle!

erstens de daten: intel celeron 2.66 Ghz 2GB RAM
    oben genannte GK mit 512mb
    Sony Bravia Lcd TV32" KDL-32u2530

und zwar hab ich ne verbindung zum Fernseher das ist kein Problem ist zwar noch über vga aber Hdmi kabel muß i erst besorgen!

das Problem ist wenn ich zum Beispiel Mein Frau die Spartaner und ich HD file ansehe dann stockt das bild dauernd! egal ob i am Pc schaue oder am Fernseher!

also wollte ich fragen ob jemand weis was ich bei der grafikkarte vielleicht noch umstellen muß und wie? kenn mich ned wirklich aus bei dem ATI Catalyst Control Center!

und ich habe den Aktuellsten Treiber von ati drauf!:eek:

herzlichen dank schon mal

2. Calibra24

Calibra24 Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: Ati Radeon X1950 Pro

hab hier ne lösung für alle die das selbe programm haben!!

Some preliminary steps:

Don't use Windows Media Player or VLC. It makes this guide pointless. I recommend Media Player Classic (included in the CCCP).

Free up your RAM. A lack of free RAM has been known to cause streaming problems when playing video on older PCs, made all the worse by the CPU barely being able to keep up. Download FreeRAM XP Pro and run it to clear some free space in your memory before attempting to play the video.

This is sort of a 'last resort' step, since it removes some of the eye candy that soft subs can provide.
    Pre-buffer the subtitles. This will cause special effects such as fading or dynamic resizing to not display, but it will remove a fair amount of laggy spots on h264 video.
    To do so, go to your CCCP start menu folder -> Filters -> VSFilter configuration. Go to the Misc. tab and check 'Pre-buffer subpictures'.
    Alternatively, if (for what ever reason) you use MPC's subtitle renderer, then go to MPC's options menu, click on the Subtitles option on the left side and make sure 'Number of subpictures to buffer ahead' is not set to 0. I have no idea what a good figure might be, as I've never had to use that option, but the default value is 3.

Now, onto the main part:

Step 1)
    Go to your CCCP start menu folder, and click on the settings icon. Uncheck the 'h264' button, then click Next -> Apply. You MUST do this step first in order for the next to work.

Step 2)
    Download this zip file and extract the contents. This h264 codec is currently much faster than the one included with CCCP FFDSHOW.

Step 3)
    Run the setup program. When prompted for a key, run the ******, generate a key and enter it.

Verify that playback will use the h264 codec you just installed instead of using the default one with FFDSHOW by running the CCCP Settings program available via Start --> Programs --> Combined Community Codec Pack --> Settings. Uncheck the h264 box so that it will not use the one that comes with CCCP.

Done.

wer die genannten programme braucht ne e-mail an mich reicht! und ich sende sie auch gerne zu!
    calibra24@gmx.at