1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

A question in English: BBC 720p

Dieses Thema im Forum "SL HD" wurde erstellt von cocotcocot, 19. April 2009.

1. cocotcocot

cocotcocot Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Sorry to have to ask the question in English but my German isn't good enough.

I'm using the E178 firmware and have a problem with BBC HD.

I can only get the Comag to output at either 480i or 576i. It will not do 720p.

The Comag is connected to my Sony Z4500 which displays properly up to 1080 using other sources. I've changed HDMI cables and still the same behaviour.

Is this how it should work or have I a problem with the Comag? Is there a setting to be changed to allow 720p?

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. homiS

homiS Silber Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    AW: A question in English: BBC 720p

Hi,

Try to switch the output on the comag from RGB to YUV in the Settings "TV System". I think this will be your problem. You can find it on page 61 in the User Manual.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 20. April 2009
  3. Papi2000

Papi2000 Silber Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hi cocotcocot,
    homiS is right, the RGB is restricted to the lower resolutions only. Try also to set the output in the Comag to 4:2:2. This is more natural.
    Set the TV to 16:9 and the Comag also 16:9. So the Set will change aspect right if the transmition ist send correct (for the BBC/ITV-Streams mostly correct).
    Have fun.

4. cocotcocot

cocotcocot Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

Thanks homiS and Papi2000

Problem solved and now seeing the picture the way it should be!