1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Amazon Prime DE - Technik

Dieses Thema im Forum "Amazon Prime und Netflix" wurde erstellt von AlBarto, 25. September 2014.

1. Arann

Arann Board Ikone

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    AW: Amazon Prime Video in Deutschland - Technik

Alle Apps sind bereits für den Stick upgedated worden im deutschen Store

2. brixmaster

brixmaster MörderRadiator

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    Philips 50PUS6162/12 (349€-der Preis war der Überzeugungspunkt) , BDP5200, Sam.BD-H6500, Technistar K2 Isio+500Gb USB, Dabman I200CD

Hier ein kleiner Test des neuen Amazon Ständers "FireTV Stick".
    Schlechter ausgestattet, Dualcore statt Quadcore Prozessor.
    Keine Spracheingabe, weniger Speicher.
    Dafür ck halb so teuer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x4MnjCPBvY

3. Fliewatüüt

Fliewatüüt Guest

...und ungefähr 20 mal kleiner. :)

4. doing100

doing100 Lineares TV ist tot

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    Panasonic EZ 1000 65"
    Panasonic TX P50" C10E
    Samsung UE32"J5150
    Magenta TV MR401/MR201
    Fire TV Box I+II
    Chromcast2
    Teufel-Cinebar 52 THX
    Fritzbox 7590/7490/Repeater 450E
    Amazon Echo

als 2. gerät im schlafzimmer, doch ne schöne sache.

5. meagols

meagols Senior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Wann wird denn der Verkaufsstart in Deutschland sein bzw der Stick bei Amazon zu bestellen sein?

6. Zodac

Zodac Foren-Gott

Punkte für Erfolge:

Einstellungen - Video
    ...von Anfänger auf Experte stellen
    Hardwarebeschleunigung - MediaCodec deaktivieren, Libstagefright aber aktiviert lassen

Dann ruckeln 1080i TS Files nicht mehr!

Greets
    Zodac

7. Roi Danton

Roi Danton Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Wie hieß es so schön "release is likely just around the corner" ...

:winken:

8. albundy1911

albundy1911 Gold Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Das höre ich seit Januar...

9. Roi Danton

Roi Danton Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

... Ostern ist bald ;)

:winken:

10. Roi Danton

Roi Danton Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Exclusive: Bluetooth Audio and Peripheral support coming to the Amazon Fire TV

Posted on March 18, 2015

The next Amazon Fire TV updated will be focused on expanding the device’s connectivity options. The biggest news is the expected addition of external storage support, which would finally allow consumers to increase the Fire TV’s limiting 8GB storage capacity. The awesome Fire TV team over at Amazon’s Lab126, who’s in charge of the device’s development, isn’t stopping with USB improvements. Bluetooth improvements are also on the agenda in the form of audio and peripheral support.

As it stands today, the Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick’s bluetooth radios are only used to connect remote controls and game controllers. Multiple trusted sources at Amazon tell me the Fire TV will soon be able to connect to additional bluetooth devices. Included among the expansion is the ability to connect to audio devices like bluetooth headphones and speakers. This would theoretically allow you to watch content on your Fire TV without disturbing those around you through the use of bluetooth headphones, or wirelessly connect your Fire TV to satellite speakers like the Amazon Echo. The rooting community has long struggled to reliably connect unsupported bluetooth devices to the Fire TV. Their efforts have always resulted in audio syncing issues where the audio coming from a connected bluetooth device becomes out of sync with the video being played on the Fire TV. Having official bluetooth audio support should hopefully solve the audio syncing issues.

In addition to new bluetooth audio support, I’m told the Fire TV will be getting support for bluetooth peripherals like bluetooth keyboards. This will be especially nice for the Fire TV Stick which cannot connect to keyboards like my favorite Fire TV keyboard, Logitech’s K400, due to its lack of a full sized USB port. It’s currently possible to connect bluetooth keyboards to the Fire TV and Fire TV Stick through a round about process involving the sideloading of a settings.apk file, but there’s nothing like official out-of-the-box support to make it easy for everyone.

My sources tell me the new bluetooth functionality is slated for the next Fire TV update, but may be pushed back to a different update in the future. I don’t know for sure if the bluetooth enhancements are also coming to the Fire TV Stick, but if I were to guess I’d say both devices will receive the improvements simultaneously.