1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

SKY Service HELP (English)

Dieses Thema im Forum "Sky - Technik/Allgemein" wurde erstellt von Coniglio, 16. Februar 2011.

1. Coniglio

Coniglio Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    Hi guys!

I am new in Germany therefore I am not able to speak proper German, thats why I´m using German :eek:

Well my girlfriend and I bought Sky about 1 month and half ago and with are "KINDA" happy even thought we think that the service that they are offering aint that GREAT. I dont even wanna talk about their customer service... just HORRIBLE! :wüt:

However I have questions in order to "improve" my experience with SKY :winken:...

1) Can I use a different receiver? For example buying it from Ebay... but I would love to have the option to record stuff and maybe PIP.

festplatte receiver Angebote - attraktive Preise für TV, Video Elektronik, Computer Artikel bei eBay.de

But I have no idea which one should I get that aint that expensive and that would work out.

2) We have paid a guy to install our antenna and at the end he offered to my gf a "special" service. For 40 euros he would do something with the antenna and we would have lots of "PREMIUM" channels.
    Is it that possible? Are they worth it? Cause I wouldnt mine having more SPORTS channels and SERIES channels :love:

3) This same guy was asking us if we had the German or British SKY :confused: what for?

Thanks a lot =D

2. Keanu

Keanu Gold Member

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    Flachbildfernseher, HD Receiver (Xtrend ET 9000, Ariva 102e, Humax S HD 4 mit 2 TB FP
    AW: SKY Service HELP (English)

Die Forumsprache ist Deutsch.:eek:

3. Coniglio

Coniglio Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

Seriously? Didnt know that... I am sorry but my German level aint that great to explain all that correctly.

I am posting here because its about Sky Germany.

SORRY :S

4. Teoha

Teoha Lexikon

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hi,

Welcome, good choice....;)

1) Yes,.....but.....not as "Plug-and-play". Depending on your smardcard-type you have different possibilities.
    Let us have the details.
    And your budget.

2) Puuh, not in my "knowledge base". Also please details about the whole installation (models, types...) Is it allready installed ?

3) To have either british or german TV........

by

5. Coniglio

Coniglio Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

Thanks for your answer!

1) I am totally newbie about sat TV I have no idea which type of smartcard I have =P
    Up to 100? But something cheap and decent would it be ok too (dont mind saving some bucks :p).

My TV has an slot call PCMCIA CARD, what is it for? Can I plug something there and use my tv as a receiver? :O

2) Nope, we are supposed to call to him if we want it. I havent done it because I dont really know what he is offering or if its worth paying for. He just told us that the name of a sat and some coordinates (I think) to look up in google to see the list of channels... but as we are new in all this we couldnt get much info.
    I dont have the name or "coordinates" anymore, but as far as remember it was something called ASTRA.

3) Yep, sure. But where or how would I have got the British SKY here in Germany :eek: :eek:

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 16. Februar 2011
  6. Teoha

Teoha Lexikon

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hi,

1) ?? If you already have it, look on the backside. There must be somethink written with V13 or S02.

2) Are you receiving SAT-TV at the moment or not ?

3) In that case you should clearify the possibilities with your friend. We cannot know what he offers..........

regards

7. Coniglio

Coniglio Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

1) V13
    2) I am using an antenna, so I guess SAT-TV :)
    3) Well, the guy just said that about moving or adding something to the antenna to catch another sat called Astra xxxx. I will check with my gf is she has the right name later (dont think so... lol :p).

8. Teoha

Teoha Lexikon

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hi,

1) ok, than it is more difficult......you can use any DVB-S-Receiver with a "CI-Slot".
    Additionally you have to buy a CI-Module named "UNICAM" and a "Programmer-unit":
    Bundle Unicam / Unicrypt CI Modul incl. Programmer: Amazon.de: Elektronik
    This module (with actual Firmware 5.21) will decode your Smartcard and you can put it in the CI-Slot of the Receiver. Ready
    (I am sure, your friend knows about this and can assist you)

2) antenna = parabolic antenna ?

3) ok, talk to him and let us know.

Be carefull with your gf :D

bye

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 16. Februar 2011
  9. Coniglio

Coniglio Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:

hehehe looool!

Well that sounds a bit more complex that I thought, I will check out it later ;)

Yep parabolic!

Thanks a lot for all the info ;) it was very helpful.

10. fcsh

fcsh Board Ikone

Punkte für Erfolge:

Sagt wer? :eek:

Wenn du nicht auf Englisch schreiben kannst / willst musst du doch nicht so unfreundlich antworten. :rolleyes: