1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

VORSICHT - Marty ist nicht korrekt

Dieses Thema im Forum "Sky UK" wurde erstellt von FrancoCorelli, 1. Juni 2007.

1. Patrick S

Patrick S Institution

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Technisches Equipment:
    19,2/28,2/13/23,5°Ost, 2x Vu+Duo2, Telekom Mediareceiver 401, Yamaha DD5.1 , Teufel Soundsystem
    Anzeige
    AW: VORSICHT - Marty ist nicht korrekt

Na siehst Du, order halt jetzt bei Marty neu und gut ist;) Das ist doch ein Angebot!;) :love:

2. FrancoCorelli

FrancoCorelli Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Is this an offer which you will remember next year? Will you still be around?

Wow, all I wanted was a viewing card. Had you never made the offer you did not want to keep anyway, I would have ordered the card and everything would be ok.

Do you not see that what you did is not ok? Come on there can always be misunderstandments - but hust about anything can be settled by communicating.

So -is this a real offer - Can I trust you?

3. FrancoCorelli

FrancoCorelli Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

OK I will order the card and pay this year - no fee next year.

Good night

I will post here when I receive the card

4. Macvision

Macvision Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Ich habe da gerade so ein ähnliches Problem mit dem lieben Marty, der mag anscheinend wirklich keine Kritik und auf Mails antwortet er anscheind auch nur bis er verkauft hat und danach nicht mehr. Ich hatte eine Karte für 75 Euro gekauft mit einem kompletten SKY ABO mit HD.
    Soweit alles ok er hat bis zum Verkauf immer geschrieben und nett geantwortet. Aber nun, nachdem ich mehrmals nachgefragt hatte was ich tun muß, wenn ich die Karte bekomme und wann ich sie bekomemn würde etc wurde er komisch. Da er mir auf die Mails nicht geantwortet hat habe ich im Forum gepostet und geschrieben, dass wenn das sein Art Support ist nicht zu antworten, dass ich Ihm dann die Karte zurückschicken würde, da ich den Support so nicht gerade toll finde.

Was macht der liebe Marty daraufhin, er zahlt mir mein Geld direkt über PayPal zurück mit dem Vermerk "as said in the forum". Tja, lesen konnte ich im Forum noch, aber auf seine Frage ob ich Ihm dann die Karten nach Empfang zurückschicken würde konnte ich nicht mehr antworten, denn er hat direkt meine Account gelöscht, mich sozusagen rausgeschmissen!

Na ja, ob das gerade die feine Art ist einen neuen Kunden zu behandeln der gerade zum ersten Mal bei Ihm gekauft hat und ein paar Fragen gestellt hat? Also zu emfpehlen ist das so nicht. Hatte vorher eigentlich nur gutes über Ihn gelesen, deshalb auch den Vertrag mit Ihm gemacht, aber das ist jetzt wirklich enttäuschend.

In englisch for Marty : Yo Marty, I am the one you just banned from your board because I had some questions about my card and I asqed why you dont reple to my mails. So instead of answering my emails you just banned me and sent me the 75 Euros back, great!

Instead of being friendly you insulted me as being stupid etc, and I can read here that its seems not to be the first time that you do that.

You ask in your forum if I can send the card back. If you deleted my account how the hell can I answer you?

If you think the way you are acting is correct, well then do it with others but not with me please, its really a shame.

So you make a contract with me and just because I asq a few more questions that you dont like you pay me back the money and cancel all?

I was really happy that I had finally found someone that doesnt charge that much annual fees and now you are doing this?

Whatever, I really hope we can solve this problem so I can post that it was only a misunderstanding between us dear Marty!

5. skydigitalcards

skydigitalcards Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

"Resolve this problem" you must be kidding. Your payment has been returned. You can make an issue out of this or I can post your 20+ questions and comments here to prove my point about some of the people I have to deal with, the choice is yours.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 5. Juni 2007
  6. Macvision

Macvision Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Ist ja witzig, jetzt droht mir Marty schon gleich, dass er meine Mail posten will und dass ich dann dumm dastehe usw, unglaublich.
    Also freundlich ist das ja wohl überhaupt nicht Leute oder?

---------

Hello Marty , post whatever you want marty.
    Nothing from what I have written to you or posted gives you the right to just bann me and do what you are doing now. Is this the kind of service that you offer that if soemeone aks a few questions more then you are used to that you just bann that customer?

So do whatever you want but stop threate me. There are going many rumors around you know and I am not very happy about this too so you better be more friendly!

I am in almost every big german forums, so it will not look nice for you if I spread this news over germany do you think?

So now you are even threatening me? Stop acting like this an try to be more friendly to your customers, is that asking too much?

I dont know where the problem is. You are making a Problem for yourself, that is what you are doing. Or you have so many custommers already that you dont need anymore?

7. skydigitalcards

Punkte für Erfolge:

I have explained my situation to you on my forums.

Go ahead be the kind of person I already expected you as.

8. Macvision

Macvision Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

What have you explained to me? I dont know about nothing. And as you banned me from your forum I cant read it sorry!

I am just the kind of person as you are. You are being rude to me I will just not accept it!

You are being very unfair, there was no reason at all to ban me and to cancel this!

I am reading about you in other treads already, so if all this people are complaining about you there must be something wrong with you at the moment dont you think?

I guess that I have nothing to do with the other persons that also are complainig that at the moment you are very rude and unfriendly, that you are not what you once where!

I have nothing against you marty and you dont have a reason to be against me, nothing happened! I just askqed a few questions not more!

Because you never replied I was unsure, I dont know you, ok?

So again Marty, if I offended you with something it wasnt my intention and then I apologize for it, what else can I do?

So if you cant accept this that I am trying to be ok with you again, well, then I dont know.

There is going something wrong at the moment but that is not my fault for sure!

So Marty just let us all calm down and be the Marty I have heard from ok?:D

9. skydigitalcards

Punkte für Erfolge:

As for other recent posts on these forums, I have done noting to insight this behavior. If the people that have made recent posts think they are been targeted then maybe they are, but I have made no accusations to anyone, when I send out a mass mail to my members, everyone gets it, if someone gets on there high horse and makes a comment about it, I will do my best to comment or make a follow up post.

I give a lot of respect to my customers, but as an individual respect must be earned.

EDIT: and BTW today is a bank holiday here in Ireland and funny enough its always a bank holiday when shit like this happens, I don't sit in front of a PC all day, nor do I answer all emails over the weekend.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 5. Juni 2007
  10. Macvision

Macvision Junior Member

Punkte für Erfolge:

Hi Marty,

ok, I agree with that what you said that respect must be earned, of course!

But that is meant for both uf os in this case dont u think?

So lets jus forget it and make peace ok? I dont want to go on with this, really pisses me off, its not needed, we are adulst arent we?

All I know is that I see many persons complaining about you at the moment so something must have changed, I dont know because I dont knew you before.

So I would be really please if you could stop this misunderstanding and keep on with the business ok?

I can forget it right away, its just a misunderstanding you know, so lets just forget it!

Can you open my account again on your forum please so I can make a statetement there too?

And what about the card Marty, when I receive it I can just pay you the annual fee again right? I hope that isnt a problem for you.

Once more but for the last time : If I offended you in any way I do apologize for it, it wasnt my intention, ok? Sorry!!

So please take my apologizes and stop being rude to me and give me a chance to have a normal and fair business relationship to you ok?

I hope you calm down aswell, so we can both be friendly again to eachother now.:D