1. Cookies optimieren die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklärst Du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden. Weitere Informationen
    Information ausblenden
  2. Willkommen im Forum von DIGITAL FERNSEHEN - dem führenden Portal für digitales Fernsehen, Medien und Entertainment. Wenn du hier neu bist, schau dich ruhig etwas um und melde dich an, um am Forengeschehen teilnehmen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

The Sims 2 Thriller

Dieses Thema im Forum "Kino, Blu-ray und DVD" wurde erstellt von luckydreamcj, 14. Juli 2008.

1. luckydreamcj

luckydreamcj Neuling

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Anzeige
    The Sims 2 Thriller, music by Michael Jackson.All custom content from mod the sims.
    How to make zombies:-
    First, you need to have 'University' then you need to get the Resurect o nomitrom I think i spelt that wrongits the paranormal career reward Grim Reapers phone the cheat 'unlockcareerrewards' gets it instantly if like me u cant be bothered working for it. make sure your sims know at least one sim thats died and call up the grim reaper to bring them back to life, he asks you to pay him and if you dont give him very much money then the sim comes back as a zombie, about 2000 is low enough cos any lower and he just hangs up/ I hope that explains it.

http://games.iqwww.com/sims/the-sims-2-thriller-34/

[​IMG]